See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This is a shady Motel 6, they do not respect there own posted prices and want to charge more late at night.

An older lady by the name of Eufemia was very rude at the counter and even though I showed her on google maps the price posted for there Motel, she just said that it was an online promotion and that it was only valid for one person.

Clearly she was making all up as she was going, she treated very disrespectfully and said it was going to be 84.00 dollars instead of the $45.00 posted on google maps, and pretty much she said take it... or leave it.

Gladly we left. We will definitely NEVER come back to this Motel. I hope management does something about this issue.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a nice stay here last night. The room was clean and the staff was pleasant. You do have to reserve parking if you are a Hotshot or drive a Semi. We were not aware of that, however they accommodated us. Safe, Clean and Parking is what we always look for. This place worked out perfectly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The welcome guy it's like at he time mad. It's not the first time this guy makes our check in. Last time we were here on July 5 2017 he was talking with everyone gets into the counter when we were doing check in. Today when we get our room I called Recepción because my mattres wasn't clean and he told me to wait at my room he was going to send someone to change it. After 40 mutes I called again and tell him I was still waiting for rest, he told me I don't have anyone that can change the bed clothes I am going to chance your room. Give me a minute pls. And he started talking with someone at the counter. I still waiting the service it's not good and you can find a lot of insects in the room like Flys and ants. The shower curtain smells really bad. And was already wet when we get the room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Laredo North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hi Diego. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This was supposed to be a deluxe room. Not even close. This place wants to charge for everything. This is the first time I had to pay for use of the internet. There is no coffee pot in the room. We were told there was going to be free coffee served in the lobby tomorrow morning. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Most motels offer a free continental breakfast but not this one but they are real proud of their free parking. Wifi NO FRIDGE or MICROWAVE. I had to call their ISP a couple of times because I kept getting bumped off the internet. I have used the internet which was included with the room and had a better connection.

Room Tip: Don't stay here or be prepared to be disappointed.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

43.99 plus tax. Here's the good and bad. Good:
pets are free. Truck parking. So far, no bed bugs. Outdoor pool. AC works fine.
Bad:
No microwave, fridge in room. No brkfast or even coffee. No truck driver discount.
Rooms are BLAH at best. Motel 6 is low class motel and this is why. Keep the light on all you want Tom, I'm not staying again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Laredo North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Steve, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. For this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.