“Wedding party”

Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in La Porte
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Southern Komfort Kitchen, in La Porte, TX, we prepare food from scratch -- like Grandma used to make. Southern American food done the old-fashioned way.
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Megan and her trainee were wonderful and patient with our huge party! We ordered the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and macaroni. Food was hot and tasty!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and being first time there. Was awesome food. Used delivery and food arrived fresh and hot was hot and cold was cold. Highly recommended for southern food. Can't go wrong

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stopped in there last week for lunch, as it is right down the street from my office. The staff was nice, the food was acceptable. What was not acceptable was halfway through my lunch, I had 2 roaches run across my table. The staff was nice about it, but I will not return there.

1  Thank marshlandhunter
Reviewed 12 January 2018

On a work trip, drove by and decided to turn in to try the place, parking lot was busy the few times I had driven by, so it shouldn't be to bad. The food that I had was actually very good, staff was attentive, brought three different types of bread to the table before the meal got there, tested all three types and there were no complaints from my taste buds.
Will definitely go back and try something else on the menu next time, for no other reason than the first plate I had, made me want to make sure they are all that good.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Stopped by this place by accident, glad we did. Was Friday night looked very busy which it was, got seated very quick. This place is home cooking at it's best! Food was great and our server was Zachery he was very efficient and had many suggestions about what was good on the menu. Will visit this place often now we know about it. Hunters paradise with many many stuffed animals in the restaurant really something to see. Stan H.