See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights. The place was great. Location was perfect for me. I was in the area visiting family. I loved the hotel. It was clean, neat, comfortable with all the amenities. There is a Target behind the hotel-the back of the store-and many other businesses in the immediate area. Despite this, the way it is situated makes it very quiet. Staff was very nice and helpful. I will stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BengenChild
Halley B, Front Desk Supervisor at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This was probably our 6th time staying here in the last 9months and i have to say it is consistently clean and excellent customer service and interaction. Always plenty of coffee and breakfast is fairly good and always being restocked. I have a tiny suggestion that may be in the works to be addressed... there was some spots or stains on the carpet near the elevator and I dont know if management aware and planning to address, but hope it will be cleaned soon. That is a small thing in comparison but i still give 5 star rating

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Vicki G

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a great place in Kyle, TX. It is very clean, quiet and has a lot of space. The staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations. The amenities are useful and also include awesome little extras like coffee in the lobby/lounge area and continental breakfast in the morning. Overall, it was a great stay and I would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a place to stay in Kyle.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KamikoMarie
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Carmel is an incredible individual. Very and helpful nor to mention that the food was very good as well. Thank you Carmel for who you are and what you do. Very Quiet, Clean and comfortable very enjoyed the stay for sure . Thanks Tony

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My husband and I needed a hotel to stop on a road trip and stayed here. It is obviously a newer hotel. It is very clean and up to date. I would highly recommended it if you are looking for a place to stop while traveling along I-35 or visiting the area. While it was close to the highway, we could not hear road noise from our room. The staff was friendly and courteous. The breakfast is average for a hotel, but it does have a lot of options. We will return if we are in the area again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Front Desk C, Guest Services at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and your feedback! We're glad you had an excellent guest experience. We look forward to seeing you again!