See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Place is in NEED of a lot of love to say the least torn window shades, stained up carpet. If your in a bind this is your place other then that pass by and wave. My one day stay was not that great went to take a shower and my bather smelled like whatever the manager was cooking way in the front office.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 19 November 2014

This hotel has shown its age. The hotel furnishings had major rips in them. Still did not find the working light switch for the majority of the lights. As I only had to stay here 4-7 hours, these things really didn't bother me, but would if someone was planning on spending some waking hours in the room.

Bathroom did not have shampoo, but front office supplied. The bed and sheets were comfortable and the room in general appeared clean.

The breakfast food consists of cereal, bread with jelly a packaged honeybun and coffee and orange juice. There is no place to eat, so you have to take it back to your room.

It appeared that the other building was newer than the one I stayed in.

Room Tip: Look at the room and maybe ask for the newer building.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Selected this hotel based on cheap price, and got what I expected. Room was mostly clean, except for disgusting shower curtain, but had that cheap hotel smell that gets in your clothes. Bed was very comfortable, room had good fridge and microwave, and AC worked well. Good water pressure, but not much hot water. Tub was clogged and would not drain at all. Breakfast was minimal, just cereal and bread with juice and coffee, but served in the very small lobby with nowhere to sit and eat. If you are looking for a cheap hotel, then this is OK, but I would not bring the wife and family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We came down for the King ranch festival and booked the only room we could find..Big mistake. Checked in and my husband went turn his nightstand light on and it didn't work.Found it was unplugged so we pulled the bed out to reach the plug. FOUND A PAIR OF DIRTY PANTIES AND ABOUT 25 to 30 huge big dead cockroaches! Manager did come in and clean it with our help. If it wasn't for the first winter storm and 40 degrees we would have slept in the car. Never again!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kae S
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My family and I drove 4 hours to stay in the most disgusting hotel. Roaches or Fleas wouldn't stay. Checked in not bad, drive around to our room to be welcomed by fealthy, stained, mens underwear stuck on the inside of the window. I know this is a college town, but why don't we clean our rooms after each stay! After seeing our welcome flag, I could not have my 14 year old daughter nor myself stay in such fealth. Its like finding a hair in your plate, you just can't eat the rest of your food. We booked this room on Hotel's.Com., where they take your card to charge your room, but can't credit your card. The owner, claimed we were a NO SHOW. I guess he forgot removing the underwear himself from the window and the toothbrush from the sink? Thank Goodness for the Best Western right down the street. This is Texas NOT India!

Room Tip: Don't trust HOTEL.COM Helpfulf hint? Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family