See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My family and I drove 4 hours to stay in the most disgusting hotel. Roaches or Fleas wouldn't stay. Checked in not bad, drive around to our room to be welcomed by fealthy, stained, mens underwear stuck on the inside of the window. I know this is a college town, but why don't we clean our rooms after each stay! After seeing our welcome flag, I could not have my 14 year old daughter nor myself stay in such fealth. Its like finding a hair in your plate, you just can't eat the rest of your food. We booked this room on Hotel's.Com., where they take your card to charge your room, but can't credit your card. The owner, claimed we were a NO SHOW. I guess he forgot removing the underwear himself from the window and the toothbrush from the sink? Thank Goodness for the Best Western right down the street. This is Texas NOT India!

Room Tip: Don't trust HOTEL.COM Helpfulf hint? Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TexasGal7_13
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stoped for a night in Kingsville and tried this place but wished we would have spent the money on a different motel, this place was the dirtiest place I have stayed at in a long time, and the rates were no better then there competitors.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 327Jimmy
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Being a geologist, I travel extensively on business. Always on the hunt for value for the money, you will find that the EconoLodge is in my opinion, the best value for the money that you can find in Kingsville Texas.
Certainly in much better over all condition than many budget establishments, I would not hesitate to recommend this establishment to anyone travelling to the area.
The owner/manager Nick is GREAT !!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2012

After checking in, we couldn't park near our room because the Border Patrol was there in force talking to occupants. That should have been a warning about who would want to stay there.

This place needs a lot of maintenance. The fabric on one of the chairs was vey stained. The commode was loose and leaked. The refrigerator did not cool properly and had mold or mildew inside. The shower head leaked and sprayed on the ceiling which was beginning to sag from being wet.

The room, rented for 2 people, had only 2 bath towels and 1 hand towel.

The breakfast area was very cramped and had a very limited selection.

On the positive side: the sheets and towels were clean and the rate was low.

Suggest paying a little more and get a nicer room somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Quick, one night stay was all my friends and I were looking for and we got way more then we payed for, which was cheep!!! No crowds so very quite at night, clean rooms almost like new, plenty of amenities that anyone could want, slept like a baby and woke up refreshed. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012