“My Stay here”
Review of Executive Inn

Executive Inn
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Kingsville
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Had to stay here after the power was out due to storms that came through. Stayed just one night and believe me that was actually long enough. When checking-in the little lobby smelled of someone's cooking, not good. After checking in to my room which was above the lobby, it smelled of that horrible cooking. Room was ok, one bed, one light in the room didnt work. Bed and pillows comfortable, sheets were kinda rough. room also had fridge and microwave. Good enough for one night or just passing through.

Room Tip: Good place to stay for the price but use caution.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank cds72

Reviewed 10 September 2011

Sorry to report the room here was not fit for a lady traveler. I am sure a gentleman would find it acceptable since a bed and shower are usually all that a man may require when passing through an area on the way to somewhere else. The manager was very gracious to refund my fee and I was very gratefull for it. I would recommend this hotel for men traveling through the area for work or some other purpose in need of lodging for a minimum fee,

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2011

In March 2011 I called here to verify if this property had an indoor pool and was told "no" but there was a picture on their Place Page. I posted the review and called Choice Hotels. It was corrected immediately and I failed to change the review.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank loopie123
Reviewed 18 May 2010

This is an older place, but it seemed to be clean, no gross-out like one reviewer's experience. The price was cheap, but the amenities were few -- the room had a fridge, but not much else. The bed was fine. No clock radio, no coffee maker (no great loss, based on my experience with hotel room coffee). Breakfast was extremely limited and was crammed into in the office. I bought supplies the night before at H-E-B and ate breakfast in my room. My room was quiet with the A/C running (which worked fine). There was a sort of pancake house across the road at which we ate supper (next to the closed Mexican place). The manager was very friendly and helpful. I don't know if there are any fancier places in town, but this place would for a short stay if not much else was available.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank rd52
Reviewed 12 January 2010

RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!! This place is GROSS! This place was a last resort for us! My husband, myself and 2 small children had to either stay there or sleep in the car because every other hotel/motel in town was booked.. I pulled back the bed and found hairs/dirt and stains on the sheet. We put tshirts over the pillow cases and I did NOT let my children walk around in that room barefooted!! The carpet was disgusting and hadn't been vacuumed.. Worst stay ever!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family