See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Sorry to report the room here was not fit for a lady traveler. I am sure a gentleman would find it acceptable since a bed and shower are usually all that a man may require when passing through an area on the way to somewhere else. The manager was very gracious to refund my fee and I was very gratefull for it. I would recommend this hotel for men traveling through the area for work or some other purpose in need of lodging for a minimum fee,

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2011

In March 2011 I called here to verify if this property had an indoor pool and was told "no" but there was a picture on their Place Page. I posted the review and called Choice Hotels. It was corrected immediately and I failed to change the review.

Date of stay: March 2011
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank loopie123
Reviewed 18 May 2010

This is an older place, but it seemed to be clean, no gross-out like one reviewer's experience. The price was cheap, but the amenities were few -- the room had a fridge, but not much else. The bed was fine. No clock radio, no coffee maker (no great loss, based on my experience with hotel room coffee). Breakfast was extremely limited and was crammed into in the office. I bought supplies the night before at H-E-B and ate breakfast in my room. My room was quiet with the A/C running (which worked fine). There was a sort of pancake house across the road at which we ate supper (next to the closed Mexican place). The manager was very friendly and helpful. I don't know if there are any fancier places in town, but this place would for a short stay if not much else was available.

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rd52
Reviewed 12 January 2010

RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!! This place is GROSS! This place was a last resort for us! My husband, myself and 2 small children had to either stay there or sleep in the car because every other hotel/motel in town was booked.. I pulled back the bed and found hairs/dirt and stains on the sheet. We put tshirts over the pillow cases and I did NOT let my children walk around in that room barefooted!! The carpet was disgusting and hadn't been vacuumed.. Worst stay ever!

Date of stay: October 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank imfromthestars
Reviewed 16 May 2009

I reviewed the property options before leaving, but I did not have time to book a reservation. I must admit I considered other properties before choosing this one at the last minute. I remembered reading the favorable Trip Advisor reviews on this property. The staff informed me that there was only one room available and that it was smoking (I'd preferred a non-smoking). The staff was very accomodating, courteous, and friendly. Without a doubt, it was a very good choice. I was not disappointed.

If you want an economical, choice, a clean, quiet room, and an accomodating staff, this is the place.

Date of stay: May 2009