“Great service. Awesome stay!”

TownePlace Suites Killeen
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I stayed at this hotel while visiting family based on Ft. Hood. The service was awesome and everyone was very friendly. Breakfast had a large selection and waffles were outstanding! I will definitely come back on my next visit to the area!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Killeen

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I loved our stay here. It was very pleasant with great customer service. The receptionist were very friendly and helped us out a lot. The breakfast was also great. The room was very clean and spacious. The surrounding area was also very peaceful. Loves this place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Ashlee W, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We strive to always exceed our guests expectations, and I am glad we were able to make your stay great. Your kind words will be shared with the staff to continue to motivate and inspire them.

We hope to see you again the next time you're in the Killeen area!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week. The staff was great. The room was very nice and the bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was very good but my one and only complaint would be that they serve the same thing every single day. But like I said it was very good so we were still pleased. I will definitely be staying here on any return visits to the area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DJSparks45
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel in this small town. Most certainly a gem in a town with not many decent hotels. Was greeted with smiles every where I went in this hotel from the maids to the reception desk. Will most certainly stay again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MHRRC
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Enjoyed both of my stays in this hotel and would stay again. I generally prefer Residence Inn's rooms and features, but this is a slightly less expensive option. The breakfast was ok and the rooms were clean and updated.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business