“The facility and staff was excellent”

TownePlace Suites Killeen
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed 1 November 2016

From the beginning, checking in, selection of my suite, breakfast, laundry, snack room, patio area, pool area everything was done with excellence. Very courteous staff and clean facility. Available newspaper, cable, close to banking, shopping, and resturants.

Room Tip: My suite was on the first floor on hallway leading to the outside
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Hatti L
Logan C, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay!
Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We sometime stay in this hotel on the way to Austin. It is in Killeen about 15 minutes off I35. Like the convenience. Room is not fancy but clean and quiet with all you need including a full kitchen. Check-in is always fast except one time waited 10 minutes for the computer system was down. Continental breakfast includes patties, eggs, yogurt, milk, fruits, etc...

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 12 September 2016

The hotel is nice. Love the kitchens except they don't always have pots and pans that you can cook with. The pool is nice, the business center is great. The food is good but sometimes there is concerns over the milk as it might be spoiled. Good Variety for the food.

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor if you don't want noise from people above.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my spouse was there for 3 consecutive nights using my points. As a Silver member of Marriot, I get to use 7,500 each night bc I had 23,000 points from my account. Since I am "just using my points" they won't give you the view you wanted. Common. I know how it works bc I work as a Sales Manager in a Hotel so I know. I was there to relax and and enjoy the view of Killeen since I just move here in WV. I told to the front desk agent to give me a better view but she didn't listen to me. She still ended up giving me the worst view on the second floor. The roof was blocking my view. Didn't appreciate. The only person I appreciate from this Hotel was the cook from the Kitchen every morning. I forgot her name but she was very friendly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron G
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I stayed here from 15-25AUG2016 and had an excellent stay. I'm usually a Hilton guy, but the lack of an extended-stay Hilton property in Killeen prompted me to stay at this Marriott-branded property. So glad I did! The room was very spacious, with a comfy bed and well-stocked kitchen. The entire property was very clean and very well taken care of. The staff were all delightful and I would definitely stay here again TDY at the government rate. My only complaints would be that the internet could be spotty at times. And also, the breakfast is nothing to write home about. Most other extended-stay properties like this would have a rotating breakfast menu. Here it's the exact same sausage and fried eggs every day. A good breakfast, but some variety would have been nice. But minor issues to be sure. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business