TownePlace Suites Killeen
US$175
US$107
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$102
US$64
US$56
SleepInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$112
Courtyard Killeen(Killeen)
US$98
US$96
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$73
US$70
Residence Inn Killeen(Killeen)
US$109
US$106
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$97
US$87
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

All reviewsan extended staybreakfast meatsfort hoodcomforts of homewonderful hotelmain gatekilleen arearoom was cleanwafflesstaff was friendlybankingkitchenettehwyftcleanlinessms
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my spouse was there for 3 consecutive nights using my points. As a Silver member of Marriot, I get to use 7,500 each night bc I had 23,000 points from my account. Since I am "just using my points" they won't give you the view you wanted. Common. I know how it works bc I work as a Sales Manager in a Hotel so I know. I was there to relax and and enjoy the view of Killeen since I just move here in WV. I told to the front desk agent to give me a better view but she didn't listen to me. She still ended up giving me the worst view on the second floor. The roof was blocking my view. Didn't appreciate. The only person I appreciate from this Hotel was the cook from the Kitchen every morning. I forgot her name but she was very friendly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron G
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I stayed here from 15-25AUG2016 and had an excellent stay. I'm usually a Hilton guy, but the lack of an extended-stay Hilton property in Killeen prompted me to stay at this Marriott-branded property. So glad I did! The room was very spacious, with a comfy bed and well-stocked kitchen. The entire property was very clean and very well taken care of. The staff were all delightful and I would definitely stay here again TDY at the government rate. My only complaints would be that the internet could be spotty at times. And also, the breakfast is nothing to write home about. Most other extended-stay properties like this would have a rotating breakfast menu. Here it's the exact same sausage and fried eggs every day. A good breakfast, but some variety would have been nice. But minor issues to be sure. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Evan S
Reviewed 2 July 2016

The room was pretty standard but it was clean. Laundry room on site but need quarters to use. Front desk seemed to have plenty since there's no change machine. Only 1 grill outside which isn't bad until multiple people have to use it at the same time. But overall no issues. Just not in the greatest neighborhood.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Stargrl6
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Take a decent hotel room and add a full kitchenette and you've got TownePlace Suites so a nice add-on. Beds are good, pillows are weak, TV and remote were screwed up, basic and boring breakfast, decent work out room, overall a good value for basic hotel but don't forget the bonus kitchen.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2016

We stayed only one night mid-week, and the check-in was quick and easy with our reservation made a few days previously. Room was clean, comfortable, and good for sleeping (quiet). It is hidden from US190 by a couple of other hotels, and they must serve as a noise barrier. The rate was very good, and, though one seems to be quite a few blocks away from anything useful/interesting, in reality, the drive to any place in town is pretty convenient. Good shower; didn't try the breakfast, due to a meal w/friends.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends