Free cancellation until 03/08
US$176
US$100
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$108
US$93
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Residence Inn Killeen(Killeen)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$144
US$140
US$74
Priceline
All reviewsan extended staybreakfast meatsfort hoodcomforts of hometexas shaped wafflesheb grocery storewonderful hotelmain gateroom was cleankilleen areaa great staystaff was friendlybankingkitchenettehwyftcleanliness
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Their saying of "Home Office" was indeed very accurate, and it helped me a lot. I highly recommend this place including their courtesy and nice breakfast, most of all their attitudes of listening and helping our needs. One of the best.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2015

The property was the base for our family reunion.
Check in was friendly and quick.
Our room was spacious, clean, and quiet.
Breakfast was plentiful and had a good variety.
The pool was small BUT we had a great time.

Family members complained about the noise made by the barking dogs that are welcome. Some mentioned selecting rooms away from the sound of dogs. Reassignment was simple

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

This is a good spot to stay while in Killeen. It's a Marriott to begin with so that sets it properly. The staff was friendly, my room was clean and kept clean. They did miss replenishing my coffee one of the days but that was a simple fix. The breakfast is the standard fare, a rotation of breakfast meats that are fine, scrambled eggs, waffles, and cereal. The hotel is within a short drive of most every type of restaurant opportunity you could think of. For beer lovers there is a decent brew pub close by with about 60 craft beers to pick from and really great food. This hotel will be my go to spot each visit to Killeen.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank wkrupa
Reviewed 1 June 2015

Excellent rooms. All rooms have kitchenette. Breakfast is also served. The pool area is nice. The hotel is very clean, conveniently located and quiet. All the staff is pleasant. I will stay here again when i return. I stayed her for a week.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank debs476
Reviewed 25 May 2015

My wife and 4 kids are staying here while I out process from the Army. We are staying in a Queen Suite. The room is well designed and our large family is quite comfortable here. The kitchen is well laid out and we are able to function as a family with little grief. The service has been awesome and the lady who runs the daily breakfast is just wonderful. I stay in a lot of hotels with my family and this is certainly one of the best for accommodating small children and large families.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family