“Nice layout!”

Stonetree Golf Club
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Killeen
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Cooler day but a nice track. Played well but wish I had a map of the course as hit through some fairways due to not knowing course. Greens were nice.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

A great golf course for the price. Yet they have a few weird rules. Last summer I arrived to do a quick 9 at about 6:30pm. (Sunset was 8:45 on that day.) I was told that even though it was summer and I wanted to only do 9 holes that they do not allow anyone to go out after 6pm.

I can easily do 9 holes as one person in 2 hours yet they didn't seem to want my money. With that said nice course and a good deal.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

For a city course, especially one with a largely inept government, this place is outstanding. Staff is friendly all-around. Course is well-maintained. Super facilities.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I have seen this course change over the last 13 years and always enjoy bringing my friends who visit from out of town. The staff and grounds crew have done an amazing job with this course even in the years the we had droughts the maintained the course in playing condition. They continue to add bunkers, ponds, and trees to enhance not only he beauty but the difficulty of this course. It is a very forgiving course and a great course to polish you game on. Hit'em straight

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a good course. Layout is good and it's pretty open. It's always windy when I play here though. Not too many courses in Killeen so this is a good option.

1  Thank Jake R