See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

First let me start by saying never go through an online booking service and pay for a room biggest mistake I ever made. Secondly never ever go by trip advisor's recommendations for pet friendly without calling the hotel to make sure that they do have a pet policy and that pets are allowed to stay because you don't get a refund even if your told you will get a refund within 10 minutes, lie number 1. Nice room but no air conditioner literally we were told they would bring a fan. Then we were told "oh but if you pay an extra $50 your dogs can stay...really"? After that I said nevermind we'll leave and I'll get a refund from the booking service and the front desk rep said oh I've talked to my manager, you can stay now with the dogs... really lie number two. just minutes before, when I called down and say we're going to have to have another room because this room is hotter on the inside than it is on the outside she said "I'm sorry we're booked at have no more rooms available". Upon leaving, within an hour, after unpacking and repacking I get to the manager's front desk and she says well we do have a King Suite with a sofa bed we could move you to... are you serious?!?!?!; lie number 3? Nevermind not after I unloaded and reloaded my car. By the way I still don't have a refund and it's been 4 days... lie number 4!!! It's unfortunate because this is a very good location, but I will never stay again based on this experience not to mention the crackheads and smokers sitting out in the parking lot. In this case the customer was never right...wow great customer service... NOT!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are regular cruisers and like to stay near Galveston the day before we sail. I found this motel on an online booking site. It is a VERY easy drive to the island. The highway runs right in front of the motel and blends into IH-45 well south of the Houston traffic mess. The motel appears to be family owned and is very clean. The people are extremely friendly. I saw some complaints about the breakfast...come on! It is a extended continental breakfast which includes waffles. And if you want more pay 2-3 times more for a room and get it. I would recommend the second floor because you can hear the people walking around, but other than that it was a very quiet stay and safe. Be aware they have no elevator if you choose to get an upper room. But again pay three times more for a room with the same quality if that's what you want. There was a very good authentic Mexican food restaurant within walking distance. This is a good thing as the evening traffic is very heavy. We will most DEFINITELY be staying here again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The rooms are modern, clean and nice. But the breakfast is horrible! Spend 5 days there, needed to get our own things. They only provide coffee furthermore it makes no sense. Housekeeping comes late and takes long

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Property needs some upgrades. It's basic but the location is excellent. Run by a hard working family. No extras. The rooms may be a bit old but they are kept very clean. We were there for 3 nights so they chose a corner back room to minimize noise for us. We enjoyed it, except for the very hard beds. Two Queens though so at least we had plenty of room to toss and turn!TV channels were limited. Breakfast was vending machine quality and stocked by a barefoot man, so we ate elsewhere. They charged our three nights at check in, which was odd. Still, great location and clean. Good price. It was a safe economy stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Great place!!! My husband and I will definitely come back. Nice clean rooms great staff. We stayed 3 nights for a valentines day kemah was super close . The only thing was that we got the corner room which was a little dark but overall it was great and cheap. Even tho we where like 5 min away from kemah I thunk the price is very reasonable

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple