“Week Night Treasure”
Review of RED Sushi and Hibachi Grill - CLOSED

RED Sushi and Hibachi Grill
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Adorned in red hues & situated on the waterfront Kemah Boardwalk, experience Red Sushi and Hibachi Grill's fresh sushi, sashimi, specialty rolls and Hibachi favorites.
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We went on a Thursday night. We had our place to ourselves around 5:30pm but it got busy quick. We had the hibachi grill. Same entertainment you see at them all. I wished they would change things up a bit. Our cook, Diego, did manage to throw in a magic trick or two which made it "new" to us. The food was excellent as always. The manager stopped by and we had a long talk about how he really enjoyed working for Landry's restaurants over the years. He was very pleasant to talk with. The atmosphere was beautiful - right on the water and dimmed lights with candles.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I ate here 2 years ago and loved it. I returned during my trip back to Texas in early October this year and it was still delicious. The food is fresh, tastes amazing and the staff and manager were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Las Vegas sushi roll was nice while waiting for our seats at the Hibachi grill. Great customer service. Then when they seated us at the grill, it was in a spot that my husband and I could not see the cook. It really wasn't a spot, they just sat chairs there like we would be okay with it.
When we mentioned it to the cook, she said she knew and that she didn't know why they sat us there. We thanked them and told them, that we would not be staying for dinner.
We won't be back.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

As a always, we're on the hunt for veggie food. This place seemed to have a a few more options for 'the misses'. In fact we share two veggie starters that were great. All main courses were well sized and reasonably priced. Had a bad tummy next morning (but only me) so probably due to something else!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I dined solo on Sat on Labor Day weekend. Restaurant on second floor but, had an elevator.Place fairly empty. Arrived earlier than my reservation but, seated at window with magnificent view of waterway to bay.Service from Ryan was great. Gave recommendations. Had the Negrini sampler, pho and crab rangoons. Everything plentiful and fresh. Ratio of fish to rice good, great rice. Pho very flavorful, could share with 2 people! Used my Landrys Select birthday award without problem. Red Dragon drink tasty.