No photo provided
Add it.
Sweet Memories Cake & Catering
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Keller
Reviewed 13 October 2015

My much loved mother-in-law passed away last week at the age of 83. After contacting Lucas Funeral Home in Old Town Keller to provide our memorial service, we found ourselves scrambling at the last minute to find a caterer for our Celebration of Life Luncheon immediately following the service. Since it was being held on a Saturday, we were very concerned about finding someone so last minute. Then the Keller Roundhouse, who we had visited as a possible venue location (they were already booked), recommended Sweet Memories Cakes and Catering. What a wonderful find! The owner, Susan Clark, met with our emotional family and was very kind & sympathetic. She went over all the catering options and helped us pick the perfect menu. On the day of the luncheon, she came personally to help with the setup (food/beverages, plates/glasses, and tablecloths) and was so supportive to our grieving family. She organized the food/beverage stations perfectly inside the lovely little venue we booked for the luncheon, the Wild Rose Heritage Center. And the food ... incredible! Artistically created finger sandwiches, cheese/fruit, delicious meatballs, amazing chicken parmigiana on a stick, cupcakes and incredible little chocolate/caramel cones (everyone went nuts for those!!). All our guest sat outside under the large trees in the little park area next to the Wild Rose Heritage Center. With flowers from the service and an acoustical guitarist playing softly in the background, our Celebration of Life Luncheon was beyond perfect. Susan & staff helped us every step of the way and we feel so incredibly blessed to have met them. The day was gorgeous, food amazing and all 50 + guests celebrated my mother-in-law, who I am sure was looking down from heaven with a smile on her face. It's exactly how she would have wanted it. Thank you so much again!!! Brigette, Mark and our entire family.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We set up my cake a month before my wedding with the bakery. Very nice lady. The day of my wedding I was calling the bakery because my cake had not been delivered when promised. I finally got ahold of her 10 minutes before my wedding and she couldn't find my file and had no idea who I was. She offered to bring out cupcakes. When my wedding was complete I saw she had brought out cupcakes and a truly poor regular cake I assume was from some grocery store. She also brought a fake cake she had sitting in her bakery. She assume sly figured out who I was because she left a check for the exact amount I paid her. I was horribly disappointed and will never use her bakery again.

1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We have used Sweet Memories on 2 very special occasions, our oldest daughters wedding and groom's cakes and for our first born grand baby's baby shower.
Both were excellent.
If there is a down side it would be specialty cakes do not come cheap or even mid priced, very expensive!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Recently had a catered event where they served and food was hot, very tasteful and landed with flavor s a stashes unlike most catered food. No matter what the user e they are awesome. As I ate this food it reminded me of my daughters birthday which they made her birthday cake for. Awesome creativity and awesome chocolate champagne swirl cake inside. They are the cake masters around here that's for sure. They are thoughtful, listen to your reds and deliver on time and exceptional quality desserts and food! If you have not tried them you are missing a true treasure!