“Delicious! !”
Review of NY Pizza & Pasta

NY Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #20 of 137 Restaurants in Keller
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

We live in the area and this is our new go to Pizza place. Everything they serve is amazing and the service is top knotch! These guys moved here from NY so you're getting the real deal. There are tables available to dine in if you're from out of town and want out of the hotel. I'd definitely recommend these guys over any other Pizza place in the area.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

We're transplanted NYers so have been seeking good pizza. We're tried many places so far and while we didn't have pizza on this visit, theirs looks like the "real deal." The owners moved from Brooklyn and opened a few months ago. I believe there was another pizza place at this same location before so try the new owners! We had baked ziti and chicken Parmesan. I'm pretty fussy about my chicken and this was excellent - not too thick and well done. The restaurant itself is one step up from fast food - there is table service but it's not fancy. However, you can BYOB, always a plus. (One thing we found odd is that you can't get water unless you buy a bottle; I think they should rectify this!) Our service was excellent and the prices are very reasonable - about $10 for the chicken, which was served with a large roll and plenty of pasta. For an additional $2 you can also get a salad. The location is just off the beaten path (Keller Hicks road area) so you will have to seek it out but it will be worth it. I know we'll be having pizza delivered from here very soon!

Been to NY Pizza & Pasta? Share your experiences!