“Very good thin crust pizza”
Review of I Fratelli Pizza

I Fratelli Pizza
Ranked #24 of 146 Restaurants in Keller
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I actually discovered this place on Tripadvisor when I was trying to find the kids something new in pizza.

The reviews seemed positive so we dropped in. One thing I missed was that this location was carry-out only. No worries...we decided to get it and take it home.

We ordered pepperoni and a cheese with basil. Their smell was driving us crazy on the way home. When we opened the boxes their appearance was good except they appeared to be very slightly over cooked around the edges (the cheese was over browned).

They tasted very good. We are really into pizza and these pies are very near great. The sauce/topping ratio was perfect. The fresh basil was excellent.

Other than slightly over cooked and the fact that they don't have inside seating kept them from the 5 star rating. I recommend you try them and see how they destroy the big chains.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Our family has ordered iFratelli pizza plenty of times in the past, but today I was encouraged to write a review not only because of their delicious pizza but because of their outstanding customer service. We received two pizzas which somehow got flipped and turned over in their boxes during delivery (this has never happened before). I called them and let them know and they gave a sincere apology, had 2 complimentary replacement pizzas sent to our house immediately, and also gave us two complimentary coupons for a whole free pizza in the future. I would highly recommend -- I especially like the del bianco pizza! Outstanding service and pizza!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We have had their pizza since the 80's and always the best. Their original resturant in Irving has a great menu. Service in Keller is very good.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

This Pizza is not the normal take out stuff. Fresh made and thin crust with some really tasty sauce. Good stuff

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Best thin crust pizza in NETC. Their Margarita pizza is so good. Friendly staff and quick delivery. Not the cheapest but definitely our fave

Been to I Fratelli Pizza? Share your experiences!