“Outstanding service and pizza! ”
Review of I Fratelli Pizza

I Fratelli Pizza
Ranked #24 of 155 Restaurants in Keller
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Our family has ordered iFratelli pizza plenty of times in the past, but today I was encouraged to write a review not only because of their delicious pizza but because of their outstanding customer service. We received two pizzas which somehow got flipped and turned over in their boxes during delivery (this has never happened before). I called them and let them know and they gave a sincere apology, had 2 complimentary replacement pizzas sent to our house immediately, and also gave us two complimentary coupons for a whole free pizza in the future. I would highly recommend -- I especially like the del bianco pizza! Outstanding service and pizza!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We have had their pizza since the 80's and always the best. Their original resturant in Irving has a great menu. Service in Keller is very good.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

This Pizza is not the normal take out stuff. Fresh made and thin crust with some really tasty sauce. Good stuff

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Best thin crust pizza in NETC. Their Margarita pizza is so good. Friendly staff and quick delivery. Not the cheapest but definitely our fave

Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

Weirder take out pizza from Ifratelli all the time. Love it! Service is spot on in the 20 or so times we've had pies delivered only once was there a mistake in our order.. And they quickly sent the correct pie.
The drivers are very friendly. And prices are good!

Been to I Fratelli Pizza? Share your experiences!