“Thin Crust Pizza and very good - We had delivery”
Review of Palio's Pizza Cafe

Palio's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #39 of 154 Restaurants in Keller
Description: Welcome to Palios! Home of the Best Pizza in Keller! We start with fresh dough, made from scratch every day. Then we add a layer of tangy tomato sauce made from the finest quality tomatoes and our special blend of herbs and spices. Next, we cover your pizza with a generous portion of creamy 100% Mozzarella cheese. Finally, we pile on your favorite fresh vegetable and meat toppings. It is baked to a golden perfection and served to your table in our beautiful dining room or delivered to your door.
Reviewed 15 September 2015

We love Palios. Great Pizza, and really awesome wings - yes I said Wings. If you like a thin crust it a great option along with Ifratelli's. We usually get delivery, but love the option to bring wine and eat in.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

As a family we shared a small pizza and a calzone. We thought the prices and pizza were pretty good (comparable to Mellow Mushroom, which we have here in Georgia), just a different atmosphere. It wasn't the best meal we had on our trip to Texas but we wanted pizza so this hit the spot one night. Would recommend this place as it was a good meal but it's not spectacular.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

It's with a heavy heart that I have to write this review. I've been to palios a lot. I love the food. However... during my last visit they had the 4 people working who care the least about working there. It was awful. It was a very slow evening (3-4 tables occupied.) We ordered cheese bread, a large pizza, and 2 pasta dishes. At first we tried to sit outside but we couldn't because every single table had dirty dishes on it. So we went back inside and found a high top table to sit at in the middle of the dining area. When we sat down we looked around the restaurant and saw that there were 3 other tables occupied. We also noticed that approximately 6-8 tables were covered in dirty dishes from the previous guest. It looked filthy. During this entire time the 2 girls working the front counter were just cutting up on their phones and 1 was even sitting on top of the counter. We also saw a guy wearing a different colored shirt walk in the front door with several bags of ice for the drink machine. This guy preceded to break up the ice on the dirty floor before pouring it onto the ice machine. I was in shock. We received all of our food...thankfully the person cooking the food kept the standards because it tasted good. One of our friends actually ended up asking the manager if they could clean their tables because it had been sitting there the entire time we were there and it's disgusting to look at when you're trying to eat and have to look around at half eaten plates and cups and trash. Only then did the manager tell those girls to pick up the dining room. They filled 3 or 4 bus tubs with dishes. It was about 8pm on a Monday so we speculated that they were just waiting to close to clean up. It made me not want to return. And that sucks because once again I love their food. Maybe next time I'll just get it to go. They need to understand that however they leave their dining room is a reflection of how the rest of the restaurant may look.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I took my 2 kids, ages 8 and 12, to Palio's this past Saturday night. We had received a coupon in the mail for a free medium pizza, so we decided to take advantage of the deal! The pizza and service was great! It was a really busy night, but our wait time was not too long. They even had one of the televisions set to cartoons, which helped greatly with the wait time and my 8 year old! Our free medium Mediterranean pizza was loaded with toppings but the crust was still cracker-crisp. The kid-size sausage pizza had plenty of sausage to suit my son, and it's crust was nicely browned and crisp. We also had a Greek salad, which came out very shortly after we sat down at a table. It was a great size for sharing with my daughter, and was full of fresh veggies and feta. We had not visited Palio's in over a year because our previous visits had left us not completely full. It seemed the pizzas just didn't have enough size and bulk to them before, but that was definitely not the case this trip. We even had a few pieces of the medium left over, which had never happened in any of our previous visits. We will definitely be back again sooner rather than later!

Reviewed 9 March 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed the thin crust style with loads of toppings. Had both the "white" pizza and the Hawaiian style. Both were very tasty. Topped it off with some wine and beer from home..will definitely go again.

Been to Palio's Pizza Cafe? Share your experiences!