“Friendly waitstaff, wholesome food, & cheery atmosphere!”

DeVivo Bros. Eatery
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Keller
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Grilled salmon with sautéed kale and steamed broccoli made for a very enjoyable and delectable lunch! Friend's spaghetti and meatballs looked really delicious and was more than she could eat, so it made for great leftovers.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

We have eaten here many times, and we have our favorites. I go for the chicken salad sandwich with fries and husband gets either the spaghetti and meatballs or the meatloaf. The desserts are sinfully delicious. On Fri & Sat nights, they have live music inside, which can get a little loud for their small dining room. We always eat outside on these occasions so we can hear our conversation.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

DeVivo Bros is a very good place to eat. Food is consistently good and the owner John is a great guy. The soups and sandwiches are my favorite.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

It's gets crowded on a weekday for dinner but it is so worth it. I have never had a bad meal here and the service is out of this world excellent. Check their board for meal of the day. Anything in the menu is great too.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

I came in with a double stroller for my twins and a thoughtful customer helped me with the door. Another customer, Mr. Texas A&M, acquired menus for us to browse. So many wonderful selections!! All of the employees went above and beyond common courtesy, a rarity to a Native Texan who has been living (suffering) in DC. The grilled cheese and sweet potato fries had great flavor without being too salty. The grilled cheese sandwich really raised my expectations of a grilled cheese benchmark. Super delicious.
A big THANK YOU to the wonderful service, actions, friendliness, character, thoughtfulness, and helpfulness of the employees and patrons at DeVivo's!