“Best pizza”

Ranked #21 of 144 Restaurants in Keller
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Tuesday's medium all topping pizza is the best! Get it for $10 and you can include all the toppings available!! It's best on the regular crust!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

the cheese base is one of the keys. Video games and a great dive!
Am here for the buffet! Great variety.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

My Grandchildren LOVE pizza and would eat it every day. We heard Advertisements about Bosses Pizza so their Dad and I took them to Bosses. The food was mediocre at best. The crust was the best part of the pizza, the wings were like they were boiled and then had sauce poured over them. My 5 year old Granddaughter did not even eat her mini pizza.....very unusual and her brother did not like his. The wings were probably the worst I have gotten anywhere and appeared colorless and 'anemic'.
We won't be going back there. IT was not a very clean place either and their was only one other table of persons eating there. Those that have read my reviews before will find this one more negative that any ever before.

A TripAdvisor Member
Keller, Tx.
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Ask me what do you want in the rudest attitude ever could not believe it and then said see yeah in an hour are you serious I will never order from the rudest place in Keller

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I get pizza here from time to time and they're generous with the portions. I just wish the crust was more crispy.

Randy H, Owner at Bosses Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Thanks for the review! Just tell your order taker you would like your pizza "well Done" for a crispier crust. Come see us soon!

Been to Bosses Pizza? Share your experiences!