All reviews times a month dfw airport waffles flight attendant biscuits and gravy recommend this hotel to anyone hot breakfast rooms are clean mini fridge decent breakfast short stay free shuttle service close to the airport park and fly bed was comfortable an early flight coffee maker
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Most times when I travel I stay at the Quality Inn DFW-Airport. The staff honor my request of the first floor. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The only problem that I have experience is not having enough towels. Breakfast is very good nice variety and the area is always clean. Close to the airport and I like that they have shuttle service.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We went by here without a reservation, early morning because we were tired from a red eye flight and just wanted to sleep a few hours before heading to AT&T Stadium. They accommodated us without a problem. We didn't have to check out by noon or pay for 2 nights. Room was clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Complimentary breakfast. As good as it gets for that price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a place to stay near DFW Airport with free airport shuttle. This hotel fit my criteria. I liked their shuttle which is hotel owned (so less stops). Breakfast was good. Wished area had more late night food options but Dennys next door was convenient. Bed was comfy enough. Overall it was a great value for the price I paid.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I am a Platinum member with Choice Hotels and wanted to take advantage of the stay two separate nights get a $50 gift card promotion. Plus this property is a part of Choice Hotel and is within walking distance to my job which is huge. However, let me share my experience.

I booked a reservation and did a late check-in. At the front desk, I wasn't greeted. A simple "hello sir, how may I help you?" or "how can I assist you tonight" would have been of good gesture and great customer service. I advised I have a reservation for a non-smoking room. The guy was more thirsty to getting ahold of my credit card. I handled my ID card first so he can look my information up and then my credit card. He located my reservation and gave me a key to my room. He didn't recognized my Elite status. Didn't mention what perks I would get as an Elite member, didn't mentioned about breakfast in the morning, didn't mention about internet and most importantly didn' t bother to say thank you for your business or enjoy your stay.

Before leaving the desk, I told him I am a Platinum Elite member and would like to know what benefits/perks do I get for staying here. He looked very puzzled and another lady mentioned the promotion above. I advised that anyone member can get that but what does Platinum member get. They both said they didn't know. I happen to see a sign that said elite members get beverage and snack or 200 bonus points. I showed them the sign. He said we can give you 200 bonus points. I told him well I already elected 400 bonus points as part of the Choice Privileges Extras earnings. He said he could possibly see if I can get a room upgrade. I advised that won't be necessary. He said you get a bonus 200 points. I asked about the snack and beverage. He stated they ran out. I saw candy bars in a box on the desk (looks like snack to me). It was getting late and I was very tired from my travel so I didn't make much of a fuss and went to my room.

As I walked towards my room the cigarette smell in the hallway got stronger and stronger. The smell in the hallway was just awful. My non-smoking room was next door to a smoking room. Seriously? What is the point. The owner need to separate smoking and non-smoking rooms by floors or wings of the building. When I entered my room, it smelled like cigarettes. First the check-in and now this.

I went to my phone to get on their WiFi since they advertise free WiFi. I looked on the protector where my room key came in and notice the password for the WiFi. I went to log into their system for internet. Logging in was VERY slow and the range was one/two bars not even the full strength of 3 bars. I put the password in when prompted and thought everything was good. When checking emails, FaceBook or trying to video feed for FaceTime, the WiFi went away and my data (LTE) pops up. So now I have to use my data for internet? I tried turning my phone off and going back and forth with their WiFi to try again. Same results. Most of the night I had to use my personal data for internet which really defeats the purpose when you advertise FREE WiFi.

I called down to the front desk to ask were they having any internet issues. He advised nope everything seems fine. Well how can that be the case? I told him I couldn't connect and try to troubleshoot and it seems every time I use a video feed or surf FaceBook it bounce off your network and to my data. He said "yea, I don't know" I disconnected the line.

That is false advertisement regarding wifi. I tried using my laptop and once again had to use my personal data.

So overall my experience staying at this property for the first time may also be the last time. I understand that this type of hotel isn't a five star type hotel but you don't need to be a five star hotel with basic workable internet/WiFi, non-smoking room and customer service.

I still have another night to go so we'll see. When I left in the morning and I grab a contact card for the property to send an email. There were two reps behind the front desk; they didn't say good morning or anything we can help you with or how was your stay. Nothing. As though I was a ghost.

As I grab for the card, I noticed a another sign (wasn't there last night) that said when using a debit/credit card you'll be charged $50 for incidentals. Now I am a Platinum member and out of all the Choice Hotels I stayed at not one did the incidentals charges.

So let's see, no greeting upon check-in, no recognition of elite members, not given the amenities for elite member, hallway smell like strong cigarette's, my non-smoking room smelled like a smoking room, no WiFi connectivity, no greetings while leaving for the day, a sign that says $50 for incidentals and bad customer service.

I am not happy with my stay. I may end my reservation early and then choose another hotel that I can get good quality service that includes customer service, GOOD wifi and appreciation for my business.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. There are many others to choose from around the airport. Choose elsewhere. The lobby, breakfast area, and hallways were not clean. The entire place smelled musty. One ofbthe of the pillows was stained. (YUCK! ) At one point, the smell of weed was so strong I had to leave. The elevator had no air conditioner and was easily over 100 degrees. I would strongly suggest you look into another hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for pointing out the issues with housekeeping so that we can work to improve upon this aspect of the guest experience at our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issue. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. We hope to see you again soon!