“Awesome NY style pizza!”

Vito's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 629 Restaurants in Irving
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Being an ex New Yorker I am pretty picky about pizza I get from places claiming to serve NY style pizza. I have 2 say that I really enjoy their version and drive all the way from Las Colinas to get my fix. I also enjoy the antipasti salad with extra house dressing ... Very yummy!

1  Thank MMOKEY

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Pizza is awesome....Talk about original Italian Pizza!

Reviewed 25 September 2011

Love the chicken picatta and everything else!!! The salad dressings are even home made. And they Deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2011

If you are looking for some great NY style pizza this is the place to go to. The pizza are huge the taste is amazing. Also try the Stromboli it is also huge and very tasty. The atmosphere is great and the service is excellent. Dine in with the family or order a pizza to take home either way this the one if not the best pizza and italian food in the DFW area hand down.

1  Thank pjbernard
Reviewed 5 May 2011

We love this place! Great Italian dishes and very reasonably priced. We've had dinner delivered many times and the food arrives HOT! portions are huge, too. My wife loves the Chicken Marsala. I go for the veal.