US$168
US$141
Home2.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$159
US$135
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$108
US$102
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$157
US$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$162
US$143
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$155
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$108
US$162
US$121
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$107
US$95
Priceline
All reviewsindoor poolnearby locationsfull service bardfw airportwafflessix flagsnice hoteldesk areafront desk stafflate checkliving areacentral locationfresh fruitfort worthbeds were comfortablefree breakfastbreakfast staff
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

While most of the desk staff was very nice the hotel itself is old, musty and damp. Our floors were damp and the whole second floor smelled of mildew and smoke despite it allegedly being non-smoking. They have a bar but it's closed on the weekends which doesn't make much sense. Out of 5 nights there we only asked our room be cleaned twice and we were replenished with one towel. The floors were stained and overall we would never stay again. We were very embarrassed because my husband is a Marriott platinum member and we suggested this hotel to friends of ours. The night staff at the desk was nice and accommodated us with glasses after we brought our own drinks to watch football games in the lobby but again the asks the question why would the bar not be open on the weekend. I can only imagine the money the hotel lost out on during that time. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone and very disappointed in Marriott. They also never removed any dirty dishes (coffee mugs/wine glasses) from our room so we also never had new or clean glassware to use.

Stayed: September 2017
maritzamcgee, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

On behalf of our team I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with all my staff members to ensure we handle these situations differently in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We choose this hotel as my husband wanted to go to Belk and this was closest hotel with airport shuttle. Note you must call airport shuttle at the hotel number. We live overseas and did not have roaming on our phone we used complimentary hotel number in the arrivals Hall to call hotel. Driver came timely took 20 minutes considering where it is located. Friendly hotel staff both driver and all front desk agent. Spacious clean room only thing noticed it had an interesting smell when we walked in. There isn't much around in terms of restaurants. Shuttle said would take you within 3 miles of hotel. Did notice they have in room dining service. Next Day took 7am shuttle. Shuttles leave every hour from 6am to airport. Complimentary breakfast was really good. Lots of variety. Hot - eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, oatmeak etc and cold - yoghurt, cereal The food was delicious.

I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Was scheduled to have my family reunion at this hotel July 14-17. Set up what I was told was the best rate later to find out that the regular rate was lower. The hotel 'accommodated' me by adjusting the block of rooms for the going rate only after I inquired about it. When I initially inquired (9 days before our determined cut off date of July 1st) I was told by the director of sales via email that "being that you only have 3 reservations , I shouldn't be offering a discounted rate"--discounted?? . Then 2 days before the arrival of the majority of my family, I contacted the director of sales for an updated reservation list. The director of sales and I had a phone conversation for about 10 minutes about a variety of things on the 12th. Some family members arrived on the 13th of July and my family let me know that there was sign that stated the pool would be closed for maintenance from the 13th-17th...the dates of the reunion. Our family loves the pool and the pool was one of the reasons that this hotel had originally been chosen. As soon as my cousin notified me, I contacted the hotel and was told by the director of sales that she did not know it would be closed (although when I spoke face to face with the GM that same day, I was told they knew 2 days prior). I had just spoken to the director of sales the day before (on the 12th) and she did not mention anything about it and besides, she knew on the 13th but did not bother to contact me to make me aware of the situation. The GM did give us permission to ride the hotel shuttle- if it was available- to a sister property that was about a 15 minute commute and use their pool-- not very convenient. Never once did a staff member apologize about the situation. Needless to say, we cancelled all of the rooms and moved to another hotel in the area that was very accommodating for our family reunion!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BMDehsuh
maritzamcgee, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear valued guest,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept my most sincere apology for the inconveniences you encountered at our property. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Irving.

Maritza McGee

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel has some operating problems. Moved to 3 different rooms because of damp, musty smells. Traveling w 8 business colleagues all w similar complaint. AC in elevator area not working on each floor. Feels like 94-degrees during the 3 minute wait. Spacious room, clean with fridge, microwave and sitting room area. Staff very attentive and apologetic. Sprayed room w fragrance to air out. That's a temporary fix.
Shuttle too busy to be helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
maritzamcgee, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience with your guest room. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Thank you for staying with us!

Maritza McGee

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here during my short trip to Dallas for, and was looking for convenient hotel near airport. This place offered the best deal and I was very happy to see the service, and flexibility of staff to allow early check in, late check out to help me plan my day. Very much impressed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business