US$148
US$143
US$119
Home2.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$114
US$183
US$125
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$113
Hyatt.com
US$185
US$165
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$186
US$160
Homewood
US$149
US$119
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$136
US$97
La Quinta
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$578
US$443
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindoor poolnearby locationsfull service bardfw airportwafflessix flagsnice hoteldesk areafront desk stafflate checkliving areacentral locationfresh fruitfort worthbeds were comfortablefree breakfastbreakfast staff
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Was scheduled to have my family reunion at this hotel July 14-17. Set up what I was told was the best rate later to find out that the regular rate was lower. The hotel 'accommodated' me by adjusting the block of rooms for the going rate only after I inquired about it. When I initially inquired (9 days before our determined cut off date of July 1st) I was told by the director of sales via email that "being that you only have 3 reservations , I shouldn't be offering a discounted rate"--discounted?? . Then 2 days before the arrival of the majority of my family, I contacted the director of sales for an updated reservation list. The director of sales and I had a phone conversation for about 10 minutes about a variety of things on the 12th. Some family members arrived on the 13th of July and my family let me know that there was sign that stated the pool would be closed for maintenance from the 13th-17th...the dates of the reunion. Our family loves the pool and the pool was one of the reasons that this hotel had originally been chosen. As soon as my cousin notified me, I contacted the hotel and was told by the director of sales that she did not know it would be closed (although when I spoke face to face with the GM that same day, I was told they knew 2 days prior). I had just spoken to the director of sales the day before (on the 12th) and she did not mention anything about it and besides, she knew on the 13th but did not bother to contact me to make me aware of the situation. The GM did give us permission to ride the hotel shuttle- if it was available- to a sister property that was about a 15 minute commute and use their pool-- not very convenient. Never once did a staff member apologize about the situation. Needless to say, we cancelled all of the rooms and moved to another hotel in the area that was very accommodating for our family reunion!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BMDehsuh
maritzamcgee, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear valued guest,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept my most sincere apology for the inconveniences you encountered at our property. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Irving.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel has some operating problems. Moved to 3 different rooms because of damp, musty smells. Traveling w 8 business colleagues all w similar complaint. AC in elevator area not working on each floor. Feels like 94-degrees during the 3 minute wait. Spacious room, clean with fridge, microwave and sitting room area. Staff very attentive and apologetic. Sprayed room w fragrance to air out. That's a temporary fix.
Shuttle too busy to be helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
maritzamcgee, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience with your guest room. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here during my short trip to Dallas for, and was looking for convenient hotel near airport. This place offered the best deal and I was very happy to see the service, and flexibility of staff to allow early check in, late check out to help me plan my day. Very much impressed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2017

This hotel and their staff are the absolute best. It started the second we got to the hotel. We got into town early, normal check-in time was 3PM but they let us do an early check-in at 10AM with no fuss, no delay, no attitude, and most importantly at no additional cost. The staff always had a smile on their face and looked genuinely happy to be there. The room was clean, the breakfast was good, the pool was small but still great. On our last day, right before check-out, our door got jammed because of the new locks they installed so we got locked out of the room but they were very accommodating, offered us free snacks, let us go down to the pool until they could get the door opened and let us check out late. They handled it very well and we will definitely be coming back. The location was also amazing, right between Dallas and Arlington which helped with our stay since we were doing things in both cities. The whole staff deserves recognition for their commitment to their customers. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Dallas but here.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
maritzamcgee, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay.
Thank you for your time and please come visit us again soon!

Sincerey,

Reviewed 7 June 2017

My flight was delayed 4x and then cancelled at about 12:30am. There weren't many hotel options in the area, but the Marriott reservations number was able to book me at this hotel. I took a cab there since the shuttle was no longer running. I walked into the lobby with a bunch of people waiting and a flustered staff. The staff handled the stress fairly well, although a phone conversation trying to get a housekeeping staff to come into work should have been done in a back office rather than in front of a lobby full of guests. I was finally assigned a room. I went to my room and found a mushroom (literally) on the tv stand, the floor between the bed was soaked, the nightstand was covered in what I hope was water, and the beds were damp. There was water (I hope) all over the toilet seat lid and in the soap dishes. The room was HORRIBLE. I went back down to the lobby to find the guests waiting were now totaling about 25, many of which were there when I checked in. They had reservations but many rooms were dirty so they couldn't get into them. The staff was still being resourceful and trying to get guests to other hotels or go clean the rooms themselves. I pulled the Assistant GM aside and said that I had a room and showed him pictures of the issues in my room. He and his coworker were shocked. I said that this was totally unacceptable but know there clearly was no where else for me to go. No one offered to clean up the mess for me. I slept in the room on the couch that night, after discovering that I had no hot water in my room. I slept a few hours then got up to have another icy cold shower and a quick mediocre breakfast and left. Thankfully the assistant GM comped my room. I know that this isn't the standard for SpringHill Suites, as I had just stayed Mon-Fri at a SpringHill (booked under my company) in Fort Worth (University). Clearly this SHS has a housekeeping and management issue. The staff showed a lot of professionalism and ability to handle a room of tired, frustrated guests, but sadly that does not make up for a terrible experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
maritzamcgee, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Valued guest,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with your guest room. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. I'm happy to hear that our team did their best to accommodate our guests the best they could on a day with last minute cancelled flights due to the bad weather.