“Dinner”

Ranked #8 of 639 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great food and lots of it. Waiter was exceptional. A little loud interior, but to be expected. Would go again.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered the 10 oz. Steak & Gulf Coast Shrimp dinner along with a loaded baked potato and side salad. Everything was excellent. My salad was fresh and cold, and had a good variety of lettuce and veggies. The potato was great along with all of the loaded ingredients. I was a little hesitant about the sirloin steak because sometimes that particular cut is chewy, but Saltgrass picked a tender cut for me. The fried shrimp were tasty too. I washed it down with a Blue Moon, and life was good...

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

In beef country you need a good steak. This chain restaurant offers steaks from $18 - $30 or so. The meals include a soup or salad, one side and bread. They have several good appetizers to choose from as well but we went straight to the entrees. The salads were fresh with homemade dressing and croutons - very good. Our steaks were each properly cooked. I went traditional with a baked potato. My husband chose the green beans and he said they were very tasty. We were too full for dessert.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

It’s a good place to eat in Irving!! Texas decoration in the place and great attitude from service guys!! Give you a try to Pet’s Ribeye...it was delicious!!!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Celebrating my birthday. There was a lot of miscommunication. Our waiter, Herschel, did his best. But there were a lot of missteps. But the worst was the food. $16 steak salad was less than a cup of lettuce and about 3 oz. of cold, tough, gristled meat. Such a disappointment. Just so very disappointing for this special occasion. There are much better places to get a good meal.

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!