US$93
US$117
US$144
US$132
Aloft.com
Comfort Suites DFW Airport(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$93
ComfortSuites
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$75
US$63
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$137
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$82
US$90
US$80
Priceline
All reviewsstayed herewould stay here againfront deskfull service marriottnext morningbrandon leeroom was cleancatching a flightshuttle driverbreakfast includedcheck in was a breezedfw airportsmall bathroomshort staynice hotelwafflesbusiness trip
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I've stayed at this hotel twice for work travel, and have found it to be very comfortable and convenient. Among the good points:
Easy to reach from the airport.
Good restaurant next door.
Decent breakfast included in rate.
Close to Target and other restaurants and gas stations.
Clean and comfortable rooms.

Not sure what I'd say is a concern, except that the frontage roads in Irving are one way, so don't miss the turn or you'll be driving a while to get back.

Room Tip: I always take an upper floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Arrived late one evening and check in was a breeze, they had my keys waiting for me and only took a few minutes to verify and complete process. Room was on 3rd floor, spacious, clean and comfortable. Slept well that evening. Breakfast bar was nicely stocked and in a spacious area, attendant was very friendly and overall food quality was good. Great experience for a short trip and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017

When you book a hotel by the airport and you are counting on their shuttle service... you expect them to show up, but this one just didn't.
Even though we reserved the pick up as instructed, it just didn't show up. Every time we asked for an update, they told us it was on it's way, turning the corner, etc. It never showed up, we had to call an Uber to make our flight.

Stayed: July 2017
Penny S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your concerns. We value your feedback and I assure you I will address it. I believe this is an isolated incident and I will make every effort to prevent this from happening again. Again, thank you for letting me know of your concerns and I hope that you will give us a second chance to regain your confidence.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We booked two rooms to overnight there before catching a flight from DFW. The room was well appointed and comfortable. It was also very clean. We booked the shuttle to the airport for 8:30AM the next morning.
Breakfast was busy but it had decent variety and choices so overall a good spread.
Our shuttle did not arrive at 8:30. When we inquired (3 times) we were told it is "just pulling around". 25 minutes later and still no shuttle. The excuse was he was stuck in airport traffic. Honestly, when I book it for 8:30AM, I expect the shuttle to be ready at 8:30, not be on its way back from the airport for other guests. That is a management failure and it almost caused us to miss our flight. In the end, other guests who were going to the airport gave us a ride, otherwise we may have missed the flight. So, it was a good hotel, just the missed shuttle service really left a bad taste in our mouths. If I can't dependf on the shuttle, then the hotel becomes a lot less valuable to me.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Penny S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thank you so much for writing a response to your stay with us! We are happy that our were comfortable and clean for you. I am terribly sorry about the issues that you experience with our shuttle service. I will make sure to express to the staff how important it is to be on time and reliable for our guest heading to the DFW Airport. When you are back in the DFW Area, I hope you will give us another chance to host you! We truly appreciate your business and loyalty to the Marriott Brand!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My wife, two kids and I stayed here for 3 weeknights. Overall, it was a good experience and good value. We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Clean room. Excellent service. The front desk gave us coupons for LegoLand and Ripley's Believe it or Not. It was a 30 minute drive to the Fort Worth Zoo. Conveniently, there's a Walmart a quarter mile away. My only complaint was the swimming pool, which was small -- and felt like I was swimming in the parking lot. Overall, pretty good compared to other hotels I've stayed at in this price range.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family