US$105
US$93
US$131
US$117
Comfort Suites DFW Airport(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$81
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$137
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$82
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyshuttle servicewafflesearly flightclose to the airportgreat bedcontinental breakfastfree shuttleboiled eggswake up callother hotelsan overnight staystayed nightsthird floornext morningdfw
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My wife and I stayed one night in this Dallas motel at the airport and found it a shocking experience. The room should have been condemned - not let out! The fridge was missing - the microwave was missing - there was a crack in the shower tray - and, most concerning of all, the cover on the hairdryer came apart, exposing all the live wires.

I would urge people to seriously think twice before staying there, certainly in the sub-standard room we had.

Room Tip: Avoid last room at the right hand side on the ground floor at all oosts
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My wife & I needed a room close to DFW due to our early morning flight the next day. We booked here. It seemed basic to say the most for it. Once in our room we discovered there wasn’t a working night latch & there was a crack in the plastic floor of the shower. I told the desk clerk about this and her reply was that she made a note of it and I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED! Seems if I broke it I would have said nothing. She offered to contact maintenance but I declined for I was sure they did not intend on changing out the shower unit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple