All reviews dfw airport front desk denny s gas station free shuttle convenience store next morning microwave and fridge room was clean and comfortable one night stay dennys dallas cleanliness highway westin
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is a very old out of date run down hotel and there are other nicer hotels to stay in this vicinity. The room appeared clean but there was just something about it that didn't feel clean. It would be a great place to park and fly but I will not park, stay and fly again.

Stayed: March 2018
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Hi Laura, We are sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. We are situated in a very expensive area, and we are pleased to offer visitors here an inexpensive accommodation option. We are sorry that our property was not suitable for your needs, but thank you for staying with us on this trip.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

I had an unexpected change in my travel plans and needed to stay here for 3 nights waiting for a flight. It exceeded my expectations in every way.

My room was spotlessly clean and included a microwave, small refrigerator, and microwave. There is a laundry room on site (cost $2 wash, $1-2 to dry).

The WIFI was excellent. Many hotels have very slow upload speeds but this connection was fast enough that I was able to upload all the photos and videos from my trip to my backup site easily.

There is a Denny's restaurant next door and a Valero's gas station. There is also a 7-11 convenience store less than a block away that has a good selection of toiletries and even some frozen dinners if you want to make use of the microwave in your room.

Everyone on the staff from the front desk to the ladies who cleaned my room were friendly and helpful to a degree that I have rarely seen. Even the maintenance guy smiled and asked how my stay was going and to let him know if I needed anything.

The hotel has a shuttle service to the airport but I did not use it.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Hi Ariadne, We always aim to exceed our guests' expectations, and it is most rewarding to hear that we have done so for you. We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay here, and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back again when you are back in Dallas.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I stay a Redroof Inn whenever I need a airport hotel, convienient, clean rooms and discounted parking when Im gone. When I came back from a recent trip, I returned to a car with a dead battery. Called the towing company for lock out service and an hour later still no tow truck. Due to the battery being dead had difficulty getting into the vehicle, when I finally did jose at the front desk brought a portable bater and attmepted to jump the car, when that didnt work the manager brought his pickup out and jump started the vehicle. Great staff, went above and beyond. Highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

We are thrilled with your feedback and to know that you enjoyed your time with us so much. We are always anxious to assist our guests in any way that we can, and we are delighted that Jose offered you such wonderful assistance. He is indeed a highly valued member of our team. We appreciate your recommendation, and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Close proximity to the airport and has a free shuttle.  A bit dated but a third of the price compared to those around.  Room and bathroom were clean, AC cold, bed comfortable.  Best part is that it's right next to Danny's.  Also, a gas station with a mini mart nearby to get any necessities without paying airport prices.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank citymaven

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodation requirements. We were very pleased to host you, and we are delighted that you had a great stay and that the location that we occupy proved to be so suitable for you. We hope that we have an opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Older hotel, but very clean and reasonably priced. It’s a few minutes from DFW airport. I thought it may be too much noise from the airport, but we had no problems. There is also a Denny’s in the parking lot.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kay C
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Hi Kay, It sounds as if our hotel was perfect for your needs! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here so much, and we hope to welcome you back again very soon!