All reviewslas colinasliving roomhome away from homelake carolynhotel roomwaffleswould stay here againcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessbusiness tripdallasaccommodationsfreewayshuttle
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Not a good experience, front desk staff needs to be better educated and take classes on customer service. Seem to not value their guests. I was told that their driver was too busy fixing a work order and was not going to take us to our meeting that was located about two blocks away. We ended up walking over. This is after being told they would take us.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Aaron B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas / Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear napoleonc530,

I am very sorry t hear that your stay was less then exceptional. I am extremely disheartened as we strive to make each guest stay a perfect one. I will surely address your comments regarding our customer service and ensure this does not happen again. Our guests are always our priority and I apologize that we disappointed you. This is surely not common place and we will work with our team to improve. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This location has had major water damage on inside. Lower cabinets in bath/kitchen all warped and stained. Lobby also shows signs of water damage. Outside structure has rotted wood trim, windows. Peeling paint everywhere. Filthy ceilings from dirty air, air vents filthy. Moldy grout in tile, rusty fixtures. Tired furniture with knobs missing or falling off.

Dear tammytW4314CK,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. I am very sorry for all the issues that you face during your stay,. This is very disappointing to hear. I sincerely wish it could have been different. Our goal is to run a clean, safe, and well maintained hotel and we failed in doing so for you. I would like to let you know that we will begin an extensive renovation of the property in the next few months. I really hope you will give us another opportunity, if not before then at least when we are fully renovated. I am sure you will be amazed!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Hotel was clean. Breakfast was decent and happy hours were quite good. One night for Octoberfest with the brats, the happy hour was enough of a meal actually.
Were it not and you didn't want to drive there is an Italian restaurant in walking distance. Did not try it but it was an option. There is also a hotel shuttle. Didn't use it...not sure where they will go but nice feature.

Someone else mentioned stairs and yes there are stairs from building to building.

Hotel was very quiet. Very happy with that. Recommend room 303 Building B.

An earlier room did have a maintenance issue that I won't go into -- see property a bit tired. Issue was well handled.

Room Tip: Building B -- near the main building

Dear NJLeoOH,

Thank you for such a wonderful thoughtful review. We thank you for providing all our future guests with wonderful insights to the hotel and surrounding area. We really appreciate that. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay overall. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This hotel is not for anyone that has the least amount of difficulty with stairs. All the rooms and walking from building to building require you to go up and down stairs. Even if you are OK with that, the stairs are old and some lean forward, backwards, etc. from settling so just maintaining your balance is tough. The rooms are tired and dated, furnishings are old. This is not a facility that should be part of the Hilton brands.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear brettl4,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I can understand that the layout of the building especially the stairs can be difficult to navigate. I am sincerely sorry for this. This is an original design as we are one of the first Homewood Suites ever built. I can appreciate that your were frustrated with that. I would also like you to know that we will begin a renovation in the next few months on our entire property including lobby and guest rooms. It should be something special. I really hope you will come back and see us then brettl4.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Loved the suite. Nice lay out. The pullout bed in the living room was a plus as My sister in law used it and said it was the best sleep she had had in ages. The grounds seem very secure and the lobby was beautiful. Breakfast Eggs needed some work. Very close to most activities in the Las Colinas area but a long walk to the new Music Factory.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple