US$148
Element.com
US$119
Home2.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$114
US$183
US$125
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$113
US$165
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$136
US$108
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$448
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewslas colinasliving roomhome away from homelake carolynhotel roomthe irving convention centerwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessbusiness tripdallasaccommodationsfreewayubergrapevineshuttle
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This hotel is not for anyone that has the least amount of difficulty with stairs. All the rooms and walking from building to building require you to go up and down stairs. Even if you are OK with that, the stairs are old and some lean forward, backwards, etc. from settling so just maintaining your balance is tough. The rooms are tired and dated, furnishings are old. This is not a facility that should be part of the Hilton brands.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Aaron B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas / Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear brettl4,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I can understand that the layout of the building especially the stairs can be difficult to navigate. I am sincerely sorry for this. This is an original design as we are one of the first Homewood Suites ever built. I can appreciate that your were frustrated with that. I would also like you to know that we will begin a renovation in the next few months on our entire property including lobby and guest rooms. It should be something special. I really hope you will come back and see us then brettl4.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Loved the suite. Nice lay out. The pullout bed in the living room was a plus as My sister in law used it and said it was the best sleep she had had in ages. The grounds seem very secure and the lobby was beautiful. Breakfast Eggs needed some work. Very close to most activities in the Las Colinas area but a long walk to the new Music Factory.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jon P,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We wanted a place close to the office in Las Colinas where we could walk somehwhere for dinner and drinks after two days of auditing. Granted, there isn't much you can walk to in Las Colinas (or much of Dallas for that matter) so it was this or the Omni. This hotel wasn't cheap by any means but it was almost half the cost of the Omni and so it was our base for this trip.

This hotel has been around a while and, despite being well maintained, things are simply wearing out. The furniture showed a lot of wear and the drapes has worn through in spots. Still, it was clean and the whole property was well maintained. It is just that a lot at this hotel needs to be replaced.

The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked - key during the hot sticky weather we had while we were there. No noise issues. Breakfast was decent. The staff was consistently helpful.

It is fine. I just wouldn't pay a ton of money to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Aaron B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas / Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear KR-ORD,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! We appreciate the nice feedback and we would like you to know that we will begin a full hotel renovation next month! Thank you.

General Manage

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The property is very run down and in despirate need of updating and repair. Tears in carpet and curtains, worn down arm rests, etc. They evidently have had plans for repairs for a while but they cant seem to get it down. Breakfast was good and the staff is nice. I would stay at the Omni nearby instead.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Aaron B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas / Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Charles A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. We understand that the property is tired and is in need of updating. I can proudly say that we will without a doubt, begin a full renovation in mid November. We are almost complete with phase one of the project and plan to to begin on the other phases at that time. I appreciate your comments but wanted you to know we were under new management/ownership and this project will be completed. I would ask that you give us a chance to earn back your trust, and if not now, please consider after the renovation is complete. I will personally see it to it that we do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Loud noise kept me up all night for 4 nights, when I realized it was the fridge. The stove was broken. Also, my car was hit by construction workers at the hotel, they have no cameras to tell if it was them or not. Many other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Aaron B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas / Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear JonDHansen,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. I am sincerely sorry to hear how displeased you were with your stay. I wish we could have made this a more positive experience for you. I was not made aware of any guest damage from construction otherwise I would have been happy to look further into what transpired. Again, JonDHansen , I apologize that we did not deliver a better stay for you. We always strive to deliver exceptional service to all our guests and I am disappointed to hear we failed to do so for you. I hope you will reconsider and give us another chance to showcase to you what we do well, we want to be your 'Home Away From Home!"