US$93
US$131
US$117
Comfort Suites DFW Airport(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$63
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$82
US$83
US$80
Priceline
US$137
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areaeasy accesswaffleslas colinaswould stay here againlocation was perfectoutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripvery nice hotelfresh fruithotel staffenjoyed my staygreat place to staybusiness travelerdfw airport
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I went to an amazing conference, my stay at the Hampton was great, location was not to far from the downtown and other locations. Jody the front desk clerk was amazing, the only issue was the plumbing from the toilet, no maintenance and we had to plunge at each flush, other than that the Free Continental Breakfast was great and the staff was also great in the dining area. I would stay again but the night staff wasn't personable at all. Jody is the one they need both day and night she made our stay wonderful

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Good Afternoon wisdom101,

Thank you for your 4 STRA review and positive feedback about your recent stay with us. I apologize that the night staff was not as personable as the other staff that you encountered. I will be sure to pass this along as we strive to be the best we can be and fell short for part of your experience. We look forward to seeing you on a future trip to MegaFest!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Loved this hotel. Very clean. The pool was wonderful. Breakfast was good. And they had a variety of items for breakfast. Staff was very friendly. The manager was an awesome lady. Rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Good Afternoon VinaP83,

Thank you for your 5 STAR Review and Positive feedback about your recent stay! We Love Having You and look forward to your next visit to the Irving/Las Colinas area!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

After going through renovations, there were issues that should not be there. Leaky tub faucet, tv not working and stale smell. Was surprised since I have stayed here on many occasions, so I was disappointed to say the least.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Good Morning johnrS8776NF,

Thank you for your 3 STAR review and feedback about your recent stay with us. I apologize that your stay was not what you expected. Thank you for the feedback as I will have the maintenance and housekeeping staff go through all rooms and ensure all is in working order to ensure this does not happen in the future. You are correct after ta renovation we should not have issues. Thank you again for brining this to our attention.

We Love Having You, johnrS8776NF and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Very little about this property to make us want to return. It wasn't horrible; there are just better places to stay. We have stayed at a number of Hamton Inns in the last six weeks. None made an especially good impression.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Good Afternoon Paul S,

Thank you for your 3 STAR review and feedback about your recent stay with us. I apologize your stay was not as you expected. We would appreciate the opportunity to make a future stay right.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Travelling with my 3 college age "children" to see the Byron Nelson -- chose this place because of the brand and the decent room price, the location -- and also because they offer 2 QUEENS vs. two doubles. The check-in was easy - given two waters for the room and the wifi password immediately. There is a pantry of items you can purchase right next to check-in. There was a decent size gym (that I saw - didn't use). Our room was plenty big, looked updated and appeared they did a decent job of it. I guess the new thing is sliding barn doors on the bathrooms - but this one actual provided plenty of privacy (and sound proofing). I would say that our A/C unit was quite loud since I'm a very light sleeper - thought my 3 young adults never flinched. Breakfast was free and was as expected -- make-your-own waffle, fruit, yogurt, eggs? (not sure these are ever real eggs or powdered), sausage links, hot and cold cereals, coffee. The dining area was updated, nice and clean and roomy with 3 TVs to see the news from any location. The pool was also next to the dining area and looked clean. I would definitely stay here again - my review of their next door neighbor a couple years ago (the Wingate) was not as positive - so wasn't expecting to be as pleased as I was.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Good Afternoon jo_coch,
Thank you for your 4 STAR review and feedback about your recent stay with us. I apologize that the AC was a bit loud for you as a light sleeper. the eggs on the breakfast are real and not powdered just no seasoning before served for any allergy sensitive guests.

Thank you again for being our guest, jo_coch. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Irving, TX area.

Kind regards,