Had to do some training at Microsoft and didn't want to have to drive in each day for 8:00 AM class. Dallas traffic is unpredictable. Found this as a reasonably priced hotel in the area.
Hotel was good, clean. Breakfast offering was OK, coffee was good, WiFi was good if you did NOT use your Hilton Honors login. Regular guest login worked good but HHonors login kept getting kicked off the network.
Noise level was actually pretty good considering how built-up the area is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book a room at the Hampton Inn hotel in Dallas/Irving-Las Colinas, and enjoy culturally refined activities and rip-roaring sporting events. See the famous Mustangs of Las Colinas and the Las Colinas Flower Clock or visit the National Scouting Museum. Then stroll down Mandalay Canal Walk or head into Heritage Park to commune with nature. Afterwards, relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas / Irving / Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Hampton Inn Irving
- Irving Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas Texas