All reviewshampton innfront deskroom was cleanfree shuttlebusiness tripdfwairport
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Checked in and put the a/c on. Smelt funny and went to inspect the grate only to find it covered in black soot. Posting the picture. Pillow cases like sandpaper are tolerable for a night but health related issues are not. Hilton acknowledged it. Stay away....far far away. Travel was 8/15. Hopefully they have resolved it to some degree though that is not a good sign as it relates to the concern for its' patrons

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank boxmunch
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Easy check in. The hallways smelled funny. Room was okay, but glad to leave. Bathroom was tiny. It was a clean place, but is in great need of a renovation. I appreciated the shuttle. Our driver was from Cleveland and was great! We had to catch the 6:30 am shuttle, got to the restaurant for breakfast right at 6:00 when it opened. The food wasn't ready and we were told it would be a few minutes. We ended up leaving without eating because we didn't want to miss the shuttle. (Glad we didn't wait because we wouldn't have made it on the shuttle. We took the last two seats.) The only reason they have customers is because of the airport. There is no way this hotel would stay open if they weren't close to something we needed.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015

price was great. couldnt get the room to cool and the bed was very lumpy (old) The staff was very helpful and friendly, I would stay here again if they replace the old mattresses with new mattresses. Overall not bad just really unhappy about the comfort of the beds.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Pros: Great staff, good price, great staff, good selection for breakfast. Housekeeping turnaround in this hotel was better than most HGI's I've been in.
Cons: Outdated rooms/beds, 1980's wallpaper in bathroom needs to go. Good size TVs, clean appliances in room

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 4 December 2015

I came in town for a Dallas Cowboy game. This hotel was recommended to me as a great location and hotel. I was not let down at all. Even though my Cowboys lost that day my stay made up for it. Thank you for making my stay a relaxing on being so far from home.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends