All reviews the concierge lounge las colinas lake view front desk man made lake convention center room service parking garage high floor music factory lake carolyn business district king room nice property business traveler business trip definitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We came in for a family wedding the night before Texas/OU. There was some craziness with rooms being ready. Gabby worked so hard to get our rooms close together and ready asap. She even bought us a drink while we waited. The service here is exceptional!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2017

The hotel is well-appointed and has a nice ambience. The staff members were extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was really nice and was also very clean. The beds were comfortable and the rolling table made enjoying room service meals a breeze. The hotel is conveniently located near the Toyota Music Factory and is an easy walk to the event venue. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the lake - it's beautiful
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I have stayed in this s hotel many times. In bad need of a renovation. Sewage backed up in to my sink last time I stayed here. Rooms are supposed to have a refrigerator. Last time I stayed here they said “ open the cabinet and you will see rhe refrig. “. I saw only an empty space. I have not scored a refrig my last two visits.

I only stay here when When other nearby hotels are full. Stay away from anything other tHan breakfast or the Marriot burger at the restaurant. The hostess is great. One of the few in this hotel who understands customer service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Hotel-G-Mgr, Front Office Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear WM_traveller986,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay at the Dallas Marriott Las Colinas. We have started our renovation and are very excited to see the new product. I apologize for the lack of a refrigerator in your room, all of our guest rooms do not come with refrigerators, we do however have them available upon request. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

During a weekend stay looking for an apartment for our daughter to move to the area, the staff at Dallas Marriott las colinas made the entire stay simply wonderful! Many thanks to Gabby, Dylon, Jordan, Alberto, Jose and Juan all of whom were warm, friendly and professional!

Room Tip: This hotel sits on the water way, beautiful patio and walkways
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stayed here for a football game at the AT&T Stadium. Hotel was close to everything, food, shopping, etc. Hotel has a nice restaurant, an indoor pool and plenty of parking. Would stay here again. Services was great!

Room Tip: King beds rule!!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family