All reviewsdfw airportcourtesy shuttlefull size refrigeratorindoor poolhotel is greatliving roomstadium
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Newer Residence Inn. In good condition. Clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Offers evening meal and breakfast. Indoor pool works well, especially with my grandchildren in tow. Offers easy access to Parking Spot or they provide a shuttle.

Room Tip: Higher floor is always quieter
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Very happy with the service, bed quality and equipped kitchen and family room. I plan to stay here in the future. I enjoyed the included Happy Hour starting at 6 pm. Fresh fruit and beverages were offered as well as some other foods.

Room Tip: i was in a corner room and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 22 April 2017

Dear Beevpa,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. I am so very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will certainly pass your kind words onto our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back through the DFW area.

Samantha Pugh
Assistant General Manager
Residence Inn by Marriott Irving DFW South
s.pugh@chasehospitality.com

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This hotel has been updated and features very functional (and spacious) rooms. The staff is amazing, the attention to detail is off the charts, and the extras are great. The hotel and grounds are clean and well kept, the rooms are well appointed. For extended stay hotels, this place is the cream of the crop.

Room Tip: They're all good.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We called for a shuttle from the airport. It came immediately. Hotel was only 8 minutes away. Matthew Christian checked us in and gave us a free upgrade. He gave us ideas for dinner and told us about the free Happy Hour at 6.Our room was a gorgeous 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit that we could have lived in! The king size bed gave us a great sleep. We ordered a shuttle for the early morning trip to the airport. Service at this hotel was excellent.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Only stayed for 1 night. However, this was a very good hotel. Room was huge - separated bed and sitting area, with kitchen. Was also very modern - much better than some other Residence Inns I have stayed at. Location couldn't be better for access to DFW. A special mention for the staff - I lost a camera tripod on my trip, and when passing by 1 week later decided to ask if it has been found. Indeed, it had been dropped in the room and set aside for me.

. It was