All reviews front desk dfw airport rental car waffles free shuttle international flight breakfast area king bed the shuttle driver dallas area free breakfast one night stay would stay here again texas
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to stay. Clean and uncluttered. The staff were great. Airport shuttle was a great perk. Loved this place and would definitely recommend. Price was better than much lesser places to stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Jesse and Leslie make you feel like your the most important guest.
They are simply the best. When in Dallas Ft Worth this the place to stay!
Rooms are clean and roomy. I can't say enough about the quality of people that work at this hotel.
Bret

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2017

We checked in the evening before a 5:30 a.m. flight out of DFW. The desk employee was helpful, & we were able to get to the room quickly. The room was in need of updating, but was clean and quiet. We had to leave by 3 the next morning, before breakfast at the hotel, so took advantage of the 24-hr Whataburger just next door. Around the block is the Parking Spot South location for DFW, so we were able to get there quickly to leave our car for our extended trip, and catch their shuttle for the early flight. Mainly because of location, this hotel was a good choice to help make an early morning flight.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Have spent time here before. Rooms are in need of upgrade and refreshed. Room was given was had a Jacuzzi tub. Was older but clean. Staff was great too accommodate my needs and extended stay. Pool area was just opened and outside. Parking was easy and close to freeway system.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I found a good deal on an overnight at this hotel. One of the things that was so appealing was the ad for free parking and free shuttle. I was driving in from Shreveport and he had to have a place to park my car for an out-of-town vacation. The room was clean and appeared to be recently remodeled. They offered a bfast Buffett that I couldn't try due to leaving early. The only downside was the advertisement for free parking was not accurate you actually have to go through a third-party company to pay for long-term parking at the hotel which was not explained to me at check-in. So I was worried about my car being towed and luckily the new front desk person could accommodate me over the phone.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo