“Pretty Nice for the money ”

Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving
Ranked #44 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed on our way to Jamaica and upon our return. Both stays went really well. The guy at the front desk, Daniel, was amazing. He made you feel welcome and assisted in any way he could. He even tried his best to get my parents handicapped accessible room close to ours so I could assist. Breakfast was fresh and the area was clean.

The only small issue we had is that there wasn't enough room on the shuttle for all 10 of us. Others had booked before we arrived so we had to take a cab. The driver offered to come right back and get us but we opt'd for a cab instead. Overall I would give this hotel a 4 and will stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I came off of a 16-hr international flight and was not functioning at my best. I called Comfort Inn for the airport shuttle. An hour later, it finally came. When I arrived at the hotel, I learned I'd come to the wrong Comfort Inn! Back on the shuttle to the airport to try again... (Comfort Inn south wouldn't send me straight to Comfort Inn north). Don't make my mistake!
Room was quiet. Since I was dead tired, I didn't care that the room's windows faced a brick wall.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2017

It was perfect. Great breakfast, and no problem with car parking for two weeks while we were in Japan. Parked in the back. The breakfast was great, the coffee was good, the room was clean, the beds comfy, and the TV was right in front of the bed:)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The room was clean, check in was easy, the free shuttle was on time and close to the airport. There were real scrambled eggs at the breakfast, as opposed to powdered, and price is moderate. The one complaint we have is that the hook on the inside of the bathroom door is right at eye level and my wife banged into it, resulting in a black eye. This hazard should be corrected.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel the night before departing on an early morning flight from DFW airport. The airport shuttle worked great in both directions. The staff were very gracious and welcoming. The room was clean and quiet and the bed was comfortable. The wifi worked great.
When we arrived we were a little concerned when we did not immediately see a lot of restaurants in the area but when we came down for the reception we discovered that was not going to be a problem. The evening reception included salad, mashed potatoes, green beans, pork tenderloin and beef brisket along with wine and beer so after that there was no need for a restaurant. The free breakfast also has a good selection of items.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple