We stayed on our way to Jamaica and upon our return. Both stays went really well. The guy at the front desk, Daniel, was amazing. He made you feel welcome and assisted in any way he could. He even tried his best to get my parents handicapped accessible room close to ours so I could assist. Breakfast was fresh and the area was clean.
The only small issue we had is that there wasn't enough room on the shuttle for all 10 of us. Others had booked before we arrived so we had to take a cab. The driver offered to come right back and get us but we opt'd for a cab instead. Overall I would give this hotel a 4 and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly-Renovated Comfort Inn DFW North offers the perfect blend of quality, style, and value just minutes away from all major areas of the DFW Metroplex! You will enjoy the following amenities: * FREE deluxe hot breakfast 7 days a week * Social reception on Tuesday/Wednesday featuring complimentary lite dinner, beer and wine * Courtesy Shuttle to and from DFW Airport and to local restaurants/businesses * Complimentary Parking and High-Speed Internet * Mini-Fridge, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board in every room * Outdoor Pool & Spa and 24-Hour Fitness Center * Onsite Guest Laundry * 24-Hour Business Center * Market Place available 24 hours ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Dfw North / Irving Hotel Irving
- Comfort Inn Irving
- Irving Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving Texas