All reviews room was clean pizza delivery close to the airport free breakfast night shift bathroom door waffles c unit free shuttle an overnight layover coffee pot the hotel offers business center check in was easy the shuttle driver next morning airport hotel
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I came off of a 16-hr international flight and was not functioning at my best. I called Comfort Inn for the airport shuttle. An hour later, it finally came. When I arrived at the hotel, I learned I'd come to the wrong Comfort Inn! Back on the shuttle to the airport to try again... (Comfort Inn south wouldn't send me straight to Comfort Inn north). Don't make my mistake!
Room was quiet. Since I was dead tired, I didn't care that the room's windows faced a brick wall.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2017

It was perfect. Great breakfast, and no problem with car parking for two weeks while we were in Japan. Parked in the back. The breakfast was great, the coffee was good, the room was clean, the beds comfy, and the TV was right in front of the bed:)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The room was clean, check in was easy, the free shuttle was on time and close to the airport. There were real scrambled eggs at the breakfast, as opposed to powdered, and price is moderate. The one complaint we have is that the hook on the inside of the bathroom door is right at eye level and my wife banged into it, resulting in a black eye. This hazard should be corrected.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel the night before departing on an early morning flight from DFW airport. The airport shuttle worked great in both directions. The staff were very gracious and welcoming. The room was clean and quiet and the bed was comfortable. The wifi worked great.
When we arrived we were a little concerned when we did not immediately see a lot of restaurants in the area but when we came down for the reception we discovered that was not going to be a problem. The evening reception included salad, mashed potatoes, green beans, pork tenderloin and beef brisket along with wine and beer so after that there was no need for a restaurant. The free breakfast also has a good selection of items.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is not the prettiest hotel on the block, but the staff was really helpful and energetic (even at my 1AM check-in!) and the bed was really surprisingly comfortable, and again, at 1AM, that's what we need. The breakfast spread was ample, much more than I expected. They take the time to make sure you have everything you could want/need. The neighborhood was very industrial, and the room was dark and appeared a little dingy (really they just need higher watt light bulbs), but the bed was clean, the mattress was new, the pillows were fluffy. I will take a comfortable bed over a corner that's not well-vacuumed any day. (But note to the cleaning crew - do vacuum behind the door that separates the sitting area from the bedroom every once in a while.) The bed is comfortable and the price is right!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business