All reviewssleep numberindoor poolshuttle servicelarge roomdfw airportclose to the airportworked greatbusiness centerfree shuttlefree breakfastdallas areabrendamicrowaveratesairline
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I checked inn for a day because my flight was missed it was a late night and found this had a shuttle service. Hotel seemed busy but Erfyan (hope i spelled right) was great with his service even on such a busy day. Once we arrived the front desk had a line but they were quick and efficient. Breakfast was good but the rooms were small and smell was weird.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank john s
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel. Erfan will be rewarded for his service. We believe in great service at affordable prices. I am surprised you found our rooms small. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms, and our rooms are larger than what you would find even in larger branded hotels. Maybe you were too tired and must have had a long day. I will certainly share this review with the housekeeping department so they can be more vigilant.
I truly appreciate the feedback as it helps me fine tune operations at the hotel and offer better services to our guests.
We hope you visit us for a whole new different experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had a great experience with our room on 8/6/17, a great breakfast on 8/7/17 and a great ride to the airport. On our return trip to the hotel on 8/15/17 we rolled our 2 suitcases to the driver who loaded them in the transport. Shortly after pulling away from the curb we all heard the sound of something falling in the back of the transport but we did not see anything nor did the driver stop to check on the noise. When we arrived at the hotel, only 1 of our bags was in the van. We were preparing to return to DFW to search for it when I received a call from a traveling companion who had found my suitcase by the side of the road away from the terminal. Suitcase is destroyed and the hotel refuses take responsibility.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank richleigh3493
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Extremely sorry that your suitcase was damaged. Our van doors are heavy. For a suitcase to fall out of the van, the door would have to open and someone if not everyone would have noticed the door open and shut. The door does not open and shut easily. If the doors were not shut correctly, they would have been banging all the way from the airport to the hotel. Our van drivers pick up almost a hundred passengers daily, and handle twice that number of bags maybe. They have never missed a bag, nor has a bag ever fallen out of the van. I know you are upset about your damaged bag, but there is no telling what happened, since nobody saw it happen. Maybe the bag was never handed over to the driver, and it was somehow missed and damaged at the airport.
I am really sorry about your experience. But we cannot pin the responsibility on anyone here. It is an unfortunate occurrence, and we apologize.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Love the cabana-pool area, but it ends there.

Not sure if the Front Desk staff is incompetent, or just doesn't give a crap about any guests. Saw them ignore and be rude to more than a couple guests. You've been warned.

Best to stay away until the owners start taking their hotel management seriously.

Stayed: August 2017

I am really so sorry to hear about your experience. We receive a lot of compliments for our great customer service and I am truly concerned that you found otherwise. I am actually wondering if this even refers to our hotel, because this is the first time I heard someone refer to our pool area as a cabana pool area. We have an indoor heated pool, behind the elevators. We are a very busy hotel located minutes away from the DFW International Airport. Our front desk staff is extremely capable and used to working in a fast paced environment. I am sorry if you were helped by a relatively new person still under training. If you could share specifics about your experience, it would help me better identify and resolve the issue. However regardless of your response, I will share this review with the team and work towards improving our customer service skills.
Thank you for your feedback as it helps us fine tune operations at the hotel and provide better services to our guests.
We hope you will visit us again for a whole new experience.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Mark Brookman provided wonderful service along with Jason to assist my in waking a family member who almost missed his flight! Both of these guys were Kind, Courteous & Compassionate! Awesome Service!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for your compliments. We are thrilled to know that our staff took such great care of you. As per our policy, they will be suitably rewarded.
At the Atrium Hotel, we aim for the highest level of guest satisfaction and compliments from our satisfied guests motivate us to do even better.
We look forward to seeing you and your family back again soon when travel brings you to the Dallas area.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

AA Flights cancelled so I arrived at Atrium at 3:00am. I was exhausted and you knocked on door 3 different times so I could make my flight. Thank you Jason Cobbins! YOU did not give up! Award Winning!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

On behalf of the entire staff here at the hotel, I thank you for your generous compliments. We are thrilled to know that our staff took such great care of you. Our motto is to deliver top notch service with a smile and at affordable price. Compliments from our guests motivate us to do even better, and we are extremely pleased to know that we made your stay so comfortable.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon.