All reviews sleep number indoor pool shuttle service large room dfw airport close to the airport worked great front desk clerk business center free shuttle american airlines free breakfast dallas area microwave brenda rates
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had a great experience with our room on 8/6/17, a great breakfast on 8/7/17 and a great ride to the airport. On our return trip to the hotel on 8/15/17 we rolled our 2 suitcases to the driver who loaded them in the transport. Shortly after pulling away from the curb we all heard the sound of something falling in the back of the transport but we did not see anything nor did the driver stop to check on the noise. When we arrived at the hotel, only 1 of our bags was in the van. We were preparing to return to DFW to search for it when I received a call from a traveling companion who had found my suitcase by the side of the road away from the terminal. Suitcase is destroyed and the hotel refuses take responsibility.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank richleigh3493
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Extremely sorry that your suitcase was damaged. Our van doors are heavy. For a suitcase to fall out of the van, the door would have to open and someone if not everyone would have noticed the door open and shut. The door does not open and shut easily. If the doors were not shut correctly, they would have been banging all the way from the airport to the hotel. Our van drivers pick up almost a hundred passengers daily, and handle twice that number of bags maybe. They have never missed a bag, nor has a bag ever fallen out of the van. I know you are upset about your damaged bag, but there is no telling what happened, since nobody saw it happen. Maybe the bag was never handed over to the driver, and it was somehow missed and damaged at the airport.
I am really sorry about your experience. But we cannot pin the responsibility on anyone here. It is an unfortunate occurrence, and we apologize.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Mark Brookman provided wonderful service along with Jason to assist my in waking a family member who almost missed his flight! Both of these guys were Kind, Courteous & Compassionate! Awesome Service!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for your compliments. We are thrilled to know that our staff took such great care of you. As per our policy, they will be suitably rewarded.
At the Atrium Hotel, we aim for the highest level of guest satisfaction and compliments from our satisfied guests motivate us to do even better.
We look forward to seeing you and your family back again soon when travel brings you to the Dallas area.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

AA Flights cancelled so I arrived at Atrium at 3:00am. I was exhausted and you knocked on door 3 different times so I could make my flight. Thank you Jason Cobbins! YOU did not give up! Award Winning!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

On behalf of the entire staff here at the hotel, I thank you for your generous compliments. We are thrilled to know that our staff took such great care of you. Our motto is to deliver top notch service with a smile and at affordable price. Compliments from our guests motivate us to do even better, and we are extremely pleased to know that we made your stay so comfortable.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I found this hotel on Park-Sleep-Fly for Dallas area and did quite a bit of research before booking. The reservation went thru just fine. It is not the most up-to-date hotel, but it is clean, quiet and comfortable. All staff members we came in contact with were friendly and helpful. The extended parking (12 days for us) with the cost of a one-night stay can't be beat, and that included breakfast and free shuttle to and from the airport. The shuttle only serves this hotel. The traffic circle where this is located intimidated us enough that we didn't want to drive out for dinner and have to figure out how to get back but the restaurant food was very good and service was excellent. Will definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed: March 2017

Thank you so much for such an honest review. Our Park Sleep Fly package is extremely popular due to our close proximity to the DFW International Airport and 24 hour complimentary shuttle service. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay, the breakfast, and dinner at our restaurant. We aim for the highest level of guest satisfaction and believe in service with a smile at affordable price. Compliments from our satisfied guests motivate us to do better and better.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Upon entering the hotel you would think it's one of the best out here but wait until you get to you room with a pleasant surprise room smells filthy like someone puked. 6 hours later our room still wasn't getting cool so tried calling downstairs but guess wat phones don't work not one but both the phones don't work. So went downstairs talked to front desk who was the rudest of all no manners don't have no people skills. I tried explaining how I was having issues with my room and the response was I am not maintenance man. For the Ac not working I asked for a boxed fan guess wat this man replies rudely saying don't have one. So I asked this man what should i do since my Ac don't work and have a 2 month old he replied I don't kno I can't do nothing about it. This is the worst hotel ever. Gene Mariano, Henry Williams, and the others who rated 5 * i wonder what did you guys see in this hotel for it to be a 5 * rated. I can understand mistakes but we thrive to fix them to get better but this place is just total opposite. Worst hotel ever...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nomad565541

On behalf of the entire staff here at the hotel, I apologize for the less than satisfactory experience. We did have phone problems a few days ago, and really sorry for the inconvenience. I will work on the issues mentioned and hope you visit us again for a whole new different experience.