US$168
US$141
Home2.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$158
US$137
Hyatt.com
US$92
US$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$114
US$180
US$154
Homewood
US$153
US$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$155
US$114
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$171
US$127
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$102
US$96
All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastkitchen arearain showerone bedroom suitebreakfast burritolong stayfront desk staffhome away from homemodern hotelshuttle serviceheavenly bedwithin a mile radiusfree weightsextended staycomplimentary shuttleyogurt
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I found this hotel on Park, Sleep and Fly. It was very easy to get to. Our room was very nice and spacious. The hotel is next to an area with several places to eat. The breakfast at the hotel was very nice. The shuttle service to and from the airport was great. The driver was friendly and helpful. We will use this hotel again the next time we fly out of DFW.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the elevator will have some noise.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I requested a shuttle pickup at DFW and was told the shuttle was on its way. I called twenty minutes later and was told the shuttle was running behind because the shuttle driver had to drop someone off at Walmart. When I arrived at the hotel it took twenty minutes to check in because the person who was supposed to be helping me decided taking calls was more important. After I finally checked in I requested a shuttle ride to the airport at 7 AM the young man wrote my name and time on the shuttle list. When I checked out the next morning and inquired about the shuttle Jennifer said that my name wasn’t on the list and that the shuttle was taking some TSA folks to a meeting. She said my name must have been put on the wrong list. Jennifer then called a “taxi “ but wasn’t exactly sure when it would show up to take me to the airport. In the meantime I thought I would enjoy the complimentary breakfast while I waited but it was completely picked over. I waited 15 minutes and the “taxi “ never showed so I used Uber to get to the airport. This property seems to be more interested in shuttling people everywhere but the airport. Ridiculous

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GMElement, Assistant General Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Christopher H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey in regards to your stay. I'm extremely disappointed to hear about your experiences as all of the defects were service aspects. I have reached out to you in a separate e-mail so that I may gather more details to discuss with our Front Office and Transportation Teams.

Again, our sincerest apologies and I hope to connect with you soon.

Thank you.

Stephen S
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I've stayed at the hotel several times over the last few years, the longest stay was two full weeks. When staying for that length of time the kitchen facilities that each room has come in very handy so that you don't have to eat out every night. The furnishings of the rooms is all quite dark but everything seems to be well kept and clean.

The fitness centre is ok it has reasonable equipment, the temperature is about right and there are towels and chilled water available.

There is free breakfast in the morning served straight from the kitchens as there is no restaurant you eat at tables in the lobby. There are also welcome drinks served in the lobby each evening.

Staff are always friendly and helpful and there a free shuttle service available to local businesses and restaurants etc.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the I-635 to avoid any possible noise from the busy road.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2018

In January I hosted my second event in their meeting room and Nakia and Maribeth again floored me with their customer service. I am so sorry that this is such a late review but I need to say thank you for how great they were. I hosted an event on a Sunday for about 50 people and although they were not there since it was a weekend they set up their team for success.
Everyone I interacted knew why I was there, what room I was using, and made it a breeze. Sometimes when you show up for a meeting space and the coordinator is not there the staff can be confused but nope not with this team.

Their meeting rooms big or small are both great for hosting and very clean. This property is very easy to access and it is close to several restaurants, Starbucks, and the airport most importantly.

I would highly suggest this property for your next business or personal meeting and stay. I did stay overnight this time as well and the rooms were great and spacious like before.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JasonIndyIN
Reviewed 7 May 2018

First time staying at an Element Hotel. Simple and nice. A little on the upscale side than Townplace suites, Fairfield and the rest. Staff was friendly and breakfast was provided. Overall, a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family