All reviews sleep inn other hotels close to the airport free shuttle room door front desk staff dfw north stayed here for one night exercise room first floor free breakfast flight texas bedding whataburger
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We stayed here twice two weeks apart and saw the good and the bad in this property -one of the many near the airport that offer a bed for the night. We enjoyed a pleasant beginning with the night staff being kind and helpful. It inspired us to return for a second stay and we were again kindly treated by the night staff. However, it all fell apart the next morning with the rude and insulting day staff who gave new meaning to cleaning out the breakfast bar by raiding the food ahead of the guests - make sure you have eaten by 8am. We were accused (to the extent I was waiting for the police to appear) of smoking in our room and treated with disdain when I queried the $1.50 surcharge that appeared on my bill. I was told it was a "recycling levy" but I see it is named as other things from other Trip Advisor writers. Sounds like a SCAM to me! I am still waiting for an explanation of the levy from the hotel and Choice Hotels, the parent company. I will wait until I get my refund of this outrageous charge before I stay at this property again. This is a shame as the room was very comfortable and the night staff excellent but after our encounter with the day staff this Sleep Inn needs to be dumped in the trash.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul62Canberra
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Have stayed in this hotel twice - first experience was okay. The place is not a five star but the bed was comfortable so we were happy to book again when stranded at DWF.

Night staff could not be more helpful so to them I say a big thank you but come the morning it all changed!!!

The kitchen staff looking after the "complementary breakfast" where far more interested in looking after themselves than the guests. Breakfast was from 6-9am and we went at 8am. I asked for some bread so I could make some toast but it never arrived. However, the person from the front desk came in the get her big plate of eggs and ham and the staff were happy to get her some bread straight away.

I went to get a cup of coffee only to watch the kitchen staff filled their cup up first and take away the thermos telling me there was no coffee left!!!

What little food (a few pastries, bagels and some yoghurt) was cleaned out by a guest. He walked straight in took the last 6 yougharts out if the fridge and put them in a plastic bag. He then took the remaining pastries and bagels right in front of the kitchen staff who said nothing. The other poor guest who was waiting for a bagel was told there was nothing left.

Upon checkout the woman who had the eggs , ham and toast was nothing short of rude. She then accused my husband and I of smoking in the room to which we said both denied as we don't smoke! She gave us a strange look and went into our room (which was situated right near reception) immediately to check that we hadn't! She concluded our checkout without a smile or any politeness at all.

If you are desperate for a room I will say the bed was comfortable and the place was clean but it will not be my first pick EVER again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pachkilo
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night after a late flight to Dallas. Quick, easy and reasonably priced. Not a top notch hotel but clean enough and accommodating as you would expect for hotel for under 100.00 a night.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very close to the airport and they have a free shuttle. You can also leave your car there for only $5.00 a night. The price is very affordable and the place is good for one night. It is clean and they have free breakfast. This is the perfect place to spend the night before you flight the next day that way you don't have to worry about traffic . It is a modest but comfortable place specially the location. It is also near McArthur Blvd where you can find lots of restaurants and shopping .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017

The Dallas airport was closed due to thunderstorms and we were lucky to book the Sleep Inn at short notice. The free shuttle was on time and very convenient and the free hot breakfast was good. My only problem was that I could not get a receipt showing how much I paid for the room.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family