“Simple and enjoyable comfort”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
Ranked #39 of 79 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 1 May 2015

I stayed at this property for business in early April. Check in was easy and quick, and the front desk staff was warm and friendly. I settled into my room quickly: it was neat and clean and well maintained. My regular room (not a suite) had a small refrigerator and coffee service, no microwave. Although very close to the freeway, I didn't notice much traffic noise during the day or at night. There are few restaurants in walking distance; however, the front desk will provide a list of menus for restaurants doing delivery. Additionally, the hotel has a selection of convenience foods and a microwave near the front desk. The in-hotel breakfast is enjoyable overall, though they are missing a potato dish. Eggs and sausage, waffles, cold cereal, oatmeal, fruit, breads. I'm vegetarian, and I was able to put something satisfying together, although a potato dish would have made this easier. I had a very nice stay!

Room Tip: If you believe you might have a problem with the traffic noise, ask for a room towards the back.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary V

Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

Every time we stayed there with the kids it was nice. Only one time in the five times we were there did I have a problem with the front desk. It was easily resolved buy never should have happened in the first place. Otherwise a great property. Look forward to staying there again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christa W
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Enjoyed three night weekend with the family at this wonderfully managed property!

A great weekend rate coupled with a great staff were all it took to enjoy a memorable weekend in the Las Collinas Fairfield Inn and Suites. Clean rooms, great bedding, an indoor pool and hot top, along with a free hot breakfast added value to this stay. Did I forget to mention free Wi-Fi in all rooms?
You could spend a lot more money at other local properties that offer much less. But why? Enjoy your stay at this Marriott franchised hotel. And, thanks for the memories!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 nights and it was like if I was home away from home.. the front desk gentleman was so nice and helpful.. laundry is free which is very cool. The housekeepers were definitely on top of their game. Great beds. Great pillows. Great sleep. My room didn't have a microwave but that wasn't an issue for I didn't need it. I highly recommend this hotel. I was in room 202

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Oswaldo N
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Typically when I book a Fairfield Inn, I expect a clean but basic hotel. This one surprised me with what looks like a pretty recent make over. The lobby has some trendy design to and my room had nice looking, modern furniture. A few touches I really appreciate is a power strip built in above the desk to plug in and recharge all of my various devices. I had my do not disturb sign out for one day and the cleaning service left a bag with fresh towns and soap outside my room without me asking. The breakfast was also a bit better than I would normally expect form a hotel at this price range. The hotel is very close to a freeway, but my room was very quiet.

Room Tip: The pool and workout facility are on the first floor near the lobby. Rooms on higher floors and at t...
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ColeQ
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
7.7 km away
12.7 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
12.2 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas? Share your experiences!