“Pizza and more”
Review of Dino's Pizzeria

Dino's Pizzeria
Ranked #34 of 167 Restaurants in Hurst
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to try Dino’s pizza at a party the other night. I had a piece of supreme and also a cheese piece. It was heaven. The crust was crispy, sausage was gonna s and lots of ingredients on the pie. We will definitely order one soon.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Their prices, for Italian food, CANNOT be beat. The food is ALWAYS tasty. We, however, prefer to get take out because I don't like to eat at restaurants with TVs. This restaurant has 2 ( I think) and they play music. We've been patrons for years. They're actually the ONLY Italian place we go to in HEB.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch. We both had one of the luncheon speciks. The chicken rollatini at $15.95 is excellent. Both my wife and each got a to go box and took half home for dinner. Thin spaghetti in a pink sauce with a chicken breast split in half. Literally a mound of spaghetti. Accompanying the dish were four shrimp which were cooked very nicely. They gave us half a dozen large garlic rolls. While a $35.00 lunch might seem a tiny bit high, getting four meals out of the price gives excellent value. Food was hot, service adequate. Close parking. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Tonight is my second visit to Dino's in 2 weeks. There are so many other choices available around here, that's making quite a statement.

The first time I was here, there was a large (20+) party, so it was all hands on deck for the wait staff. Still, I was well looked-after. Not crowded tonight.

The food is excellent. Prices are really affordable. Portions are ample. Service is good.

I had the spaghetti Bolognese tonight. Fabulous. I'd recommend it, but I'm selfish, and want to make sure there's always plenty for myself!

Overall, this is a can't miss. Give them a try.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Had the Chicken Carciofi, delish! Big portions. Made two meals out of it. They also have pizza, calzone, Lasagna, etc...Definitely going back for more!

Date of visit: January 2017