“No gravy”

Raising Cane's
Ranked #64 of 150 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I would eat here a lot of they had gravy or at least BBQ sauce, this is Texas we like gravy. I don't want to be forced to eat their "special" sauce, which isn't all that special

3  Thank Bigslick1960

Reviewed 24 January 2016

Love their food! It's a little pricey but the chicken is super yummy and my daughter always has to get an extra Cane's sauce.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

I have been to this location twice. I gotta one of the chicken tender combos. Each time the tenders were very piping for piping hot. There are some house is interesting. My favorite would be white gravy but it but but I like theirs. The fries were also hot. Define as which is not my favorite is up steak fries. The Texas coast on both occasions world was only warm , but flavorful. The staff appear to be very careful and helpful. I visit restaurants often when they are not busy. They had to cook my food to order. I highly recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

This place chicken tenders down to an art form. This store is highly efficient in getting quality food to you expeditiously. I will return here again when a fast food from x is what I need. Try em out.

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

I have never eaten at a Cain's and was very pleased with every aspect. Simple menu with hot and tasty food.

I will go back - a lot!

Been to Raising Cane's? Share your experiences!