“Excellent”

Raising Cane's
Ranked #65 of 157 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

I have been to this location twice. I gotta one of the chicken tender combos. Each time the tenders were very piping for piping hot. There are some house is interesting. My favorite would be white gravy but it but but I like theirs. The fries were also hot. Define as which is not my favorite is up steak fries. The Texas coast on both occasions world was only warm , but flavorful. The staff appear to be very careful and helpful. I visit restaurants often when they are not busy. They had to cook my food to order. I highly recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

This place chicken tenders down to an art form. This store is highly efficient in getting quality food to you expeditiously. I will return here again when a fast food from x is what I need. Try em out.

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

I have never eaten at a Cain's and was very pleased with every aspect. Simple menu with hot and tasty food.

I will go back - a lot!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

What I love about Cane's.....the fact that the chicken is juicy, flavorful and lightly breaded. I only eat dark meat from the chicken but Cane's I'll eat for the simple facts written above. A lot of fried chicken places make their batter so thick on the tenders, but not Cane's. I love their Cane's sauce and their crinkle fries which aren't too big. YUMMY!!

Reviewed 19 April 2013

This restaurant chain started springing up everywhere in the last few years. I heard good things about them, so gave it a try. I would call their meals heart attack on a plate. All of the fried items just make you feel unhealthy. I found the chicken fingers to be TOO crusty and hard with no seasoning--just blah. The tad of coleslaw was unremarkable. KFC is still the best.

Been to Raising Cane's? Share your experiences!