“My favorite Thai food”

Ranked #4 of 162 Restaurants in Hurst
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local, Fresh never frozen ingredients cooks from scratch with 5 star service. We pride ourselves on not only delivering the best Thai Food in the Dallas Metroplex but also on quality service that you should expect and deserve. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed 4 January 2017

This is our go to restaurant whenever my son is in town. He is vegan and they are super at accommodating to his needs. I love their Pad Thai, my son has tried their different curries and my husband really loves the orange chicken. Cream cheese rolls - one word - delicious! Also excellent Spring Rolls and peanut sauce. The service is friendly and bring your own bottle of wine - gotta love that.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

This is a Charming Family-owned business. You can tell they take great pride in having excellent food and service. We loved the dumplings, yellow curry chicken, thai garlic beef, and fried bananas with coconut ice cream. Yum!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Let me preface this by saying I am a picky eater. In fact I have never liked Thai food. But you can throw that out the window when it comes to Thai Thip!

The Yellow curry is out of this world. The coconut milk that they use is to die for! My mouth is salivating just thinking about it.

2  Thank NAmbs
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

As a seasoned business traveler, one of my defaults is Thai. Thai Thippawan didn't disappoint. Tom Kha Gai, Pad Kee Mow and coconut ice cream were all spot-on.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying if it wasn't for my wife is never go for Thai food, I'm a picky eater.

That being said, I had the yellow curry dish with chicken and it was absolutely delicious. I can typically get a random dish at a Thai place and be content, but I actually really enjoyed this dish and I'll be back for seconds!

1  Thank NAmbs

Been to Thai Thippawan? Share your experiences!