All reviews front desk southern hospitality hardwood floors valet staff beautiful hotel valet parking recommend staying here guest rooms downtown area excellent customer service crowne plaza business trip enjoyed my stay great room convention center toyota center parcel
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I knew that The Whitehall has been around for many years, but never considered staying there. However, spouse and I booked a night there to be in downtown Houston. First, our booking rate was good. Then we found the facility has undergone an updating. Checking in, the valet folks were great, even remembered our room #, the desk folks were the most accommodating, even while answering the phone and assisting other guests. Both spouse and I loved the room, although the website photo attached to the room I reserved was not the same as the room. Only used the restaurant for breakfast this time, and the menu was a mix of Texmex and American, Food was good. We wanted to stay again in 2 weeks, but found it booked up, due to a convention. But we will definitely be back. Our favorite place in Downtown.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SKhatri, General Manager at The Whitehall Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Mike, thank you for the amazing review of The Whitehall Houston. We are glad you both had a great stay and that everything we have to offer left you with a remarkable impression of our hotel. We appreciate your nice comments about our staff and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was more than I expected! Came to The Whitehall for my bachelorette weekend! Valet was so kind and helpful! The hotel itself was absolutely beautiful! Front desk staff was everything you’d expect from southern hospitality! The room was stunning and clean! We didn’t get a chance to try the Mexican restaurant they hold on the second floor but the bar was the best hangout spot! Live music and the view of Houston from our room was amazing! I didn’t catch the name of the man at the front desk but he was joyous and remembered my name as I went to check out! Felt like royalty! Bonus points for being an 8 min walk to the heart of MidTown!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing The Whitehall Houston for your bachelorette weekend. We are glad you had a great stay and that you loved all aspects of our hotel. We appreciate your kind comments about our well-appointed rooms and look forward to welcoming you back soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

After Arriving from Sydney Australia from a 16 Hour Flight we found our room ready
and waiting for us at well before normal check in time , The Room is very comfy and
Great A/C and Good Beds . The Hotel is a little far from the downtown Restaurants
but the Hotel has a Free Shuttle to the Eating and Drinking spots in Downtown .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 423philj
SKhatri, General Manager at The Whitehall Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Phil, thank you for reviewing The Whitehall Houston. We are glad you had a comfortable stay and were impressed with our well-appointed rooms. We appreciate you highlighting our complimentary shuttle service and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love staying at The Whitehall! It’s our Staycation destination. Our stay was excellent as always. The staff is always so helpful. We were excited to enjoy live music at the outdoor bar/restaurant. Street tacos were delish. You won’t regret choosing The Whitehall.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KNG1983
SKhatri, General Manager at The Whitehall Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We are devoted to ensuring all guests have a wonderful experience at our iconic boutique hotel, and we are happy to read you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with us. We hope you will make The Whitehall Houston your preferred hotel whenever your travel brings you back to our city. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

From driving up to checking out I couldn’t have asked for a better hotel stay with the most amazing service. We were greeted by Adam at valet and he was so kind in helping with our bags. Check-in was so smooth and the staff was very welcoming. The food is OUTSTANDING!
My room was beautiful and the bed is so comfortable! This was just a wonderful hotel in a great location downtown. I highly recommend...you won’t find better service!

Trip type: Travelled with family
SKhatri, General Manager at The Whitehall Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Peggy, thank you so much for the perfect rating of The Whitehall Houston and for recommending us to future travelers. It’s great to see everything we have to offer left you with a remarkable impression of our hotel. We will be sure to share your compliments with our entire team, especially with Adam and look forward to your next visit.