See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Stayed here again for the Houston Arcade Expo. I'm glad to see that the hotel keeps improving. Currently, the pool is undergoing a replacement. Can't wait to see what they do with that. The remodeled lobby area still looks good. The bar area had a large screen TV to watch the Astros win the ALCS. Great idea! We stayed in one of the outside rooms this time. Unfortunately, they have not yet been remodeled. The water pressure was really low and made showering a slow process. The TV could not receive any signal so we were unable to watch TV, however that didn't really matter to us since we didn't stay in the room much. The room was clean and comfortable. Ate breakfast at the hotel and the buffet was excellent. The staff and this hotel is always helpful. I've been staying here for the last 3 expos and have always had a great experience with the guys and gals working here. Hopefully the remodel will continue, I'd like to see this place return to its former status.

Room Tip: Recommend the main building until others are remodeled.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear SDDC11,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that you liked our lobby area and that our service and the cleanliness of our rooms met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service as well as experience and it is always great to hear from our valued guests on how we are doing. I also take note regarding your comment about our breakfast, we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I apologize if this might have caused you inconvenience.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Flew into Houston to stay with a friend for 4 nights. Hurricane Harvey had other plans and ended up having to stay for 7 nights! The hotel was on skeleton staff due to the emergency situation the entire area was enduring. These employees were remarkable! They rationed food so that everyone could have a good meal as their supplies were limited and of course, no deliveries. The ladies at the front desk were kind, patient and so good to me. Thank you girls and the delightful gentleman who took orders and served us from 4-7 each afternoon! Customer service is not easy on a good day let alone during such stressful times. Well done team! Hold you heads high!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I was here to assist in the relief efforts after Hurricane Harvey, and was quite disappointed. 297 rooms, one washer and one dryer that only worked 1/3 of the time. The rooms were moldy and not cleaned very well before renting them out. There was only one elevator, and with so many relief workers staying here, it was usually faster to take the stairs from the 6th floor. The employees were helpful, but the hotel should have finished talking care of the property before opening up.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hello Steve T,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Crowne Plaza Northwest-Brookhollow, TX. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about our staff.

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the laundry facilities, room cleanliness and the elevator. We will look into these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

You pay the kind of money they charge for this Crown Plaza you expect something nice. It's fine, it's nothing special, it's worth the money I guess of your company expense account is paying but if you are perhaps not.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi gil c,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay and choosing our hotel. It is unfortunate the overall hotel experience you encountered prevented you from fully enjoying your time with us. Your review is very important and we take it very seriously as it allows us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. I have shared your comments with the upper management and hotel staff so they can check areas to be improved on, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Thank you again for your comments, we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon and provide you a more noteworthy stay.

Regards,

Zel N.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My first experience albeit with work and they chose the hotel as it was near their office. My main disappointment was arriving late by cab from the airport. I had a deal with my company as their would be a voucher thing waiting which i would hand to the driver and they would invoice my company for the $100. To my avail and believe me much searching in the early hours i could not find any staff to hand over the voucher, the cab driver was patient but needed to get back to work. So in the end i had to pay the $100 leaving me short and frustrated.Eventually someone arrived, explained but really was too exasperated after flying from Europe. I got my room. It was Okay, had all i needed. A bed, anyway i got breakfast and was pleasantly happy with choice and portion. Attentive staff, i managed to get out for a walk about to get some fresh air, which i did enjoy. I would like to have had more time , and some pool time but my PA turned up and it was off to work. I eventually got my $100 back from the company, but suffice to say its not what you need after a transatlantic flights and a cab from airport. I have since stayed in other hotels in Houston. Thanks, ps, hope your not affected by the floods, all the best to staff if you are.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hello HAMISH M,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you liked our rooms and breakfast service exceeded your expectations. On the other hand, I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experience with our staff service. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.