All reviews front desk room rate freeway conference shuttle
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed here for work meeting, nice hotel and lobby but the rooms need some upgrading. The sink in the bathroom was very slow draining and the tap would not stop dripping. Setting the hot water was a challenge as one day you had to crank it all the way and the next day you had to only turn it a little. I would like to know how to work the Alarm clock as it was interesting. The plug in was at mattress level not sure how this is not a fire hazard.

The work out room was good for a hotel this size and it was clean and comfortable.

Didn't eat at the restaurant but it looked nice.

Pool was huge and looked like fun.

Check in was easy and fast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Northwest. There are plans to make upgrades to our guest rooms in the near future. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable experience throughout the hotel.

Again, thank you for staying at our hotel and the hotel team will continue working to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The staff Rita, Crystal, & Magan who worked behind the front desk and the Driver Lisa was amazing and they all was friendly and helpful to me.
I Stay at the Crowne Plaza for (3) Days June 5, 14 to June 8, 14 and I'm truly grateful for the hospitality. The Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable and The location is close to many eateries and shopping place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow, I enjoyed hearing that our team members made your stay enjoyable. I have personally thanked each person you mentioned and shared your comments with them. I hope to meet you on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love this hotel. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Beds are comfortable. Rooms are little bit outdated but always clean. I would recommend this hotel. If I stay in Houston in this area, this hotel is my first priority.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. The hotel team is dedicated to making the hotel a friendly and comfortable environment. Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Rooms have pop corn ceilings, no microwaves or small fridge in standard rooms. You can hear highway noise. There isn't a fan in the bathroom, so there is mold on the ceiling. Rust is on the towel shelves in the bathroom. The bed covers feel rough also. Decor is very outdated!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. There are plans to remodel the hotel in the near future and I will update our website on this timeline. I will review your other concerns with the hotel team.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed there last january, everything was just fine, special mention to the staff. There are a couple good places across the freeway to have a beer or eat, although they have their own restaurant. See you guys again this coming June 2nd.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Antonio I
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank your for your kind words concerning your past stay with us. I look forward to your return in June. I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip to Houston.