All reviews front desk hotel management room rate freeway banquet conference
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The staff Rita, Crystal, & Magan who worked behind the front desk and the Driver Lisa was amazing and they all was friendly and helpful to me.
I Stay at the Crowne Plaza for (3) Days June 5, 14 to June 8, 14 and I'm truly grateful for the hospitality. The Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable and The location is close to many eateries and shopping place.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow, I enjoyed hearing that our team members made your stay enjoyable. I have personally thanked each person you mentioned and shared your comments with them. I hope to meet you on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love this hotel. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Beds are comfortable. Rooms are little bit outdated but always clean. I would recommend this hotel. If I stay in Houston in this area, this hotel is my first priority.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. The hotel team is dedicated to making the hotel a friendly and comfortable environment. Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Rooms have pop corn ceilings, no microwaves or small fridge in standard rooms. You can hear highway noise. There isn't a fan in the bathroom, so there is mold on the ceiling. Rust is on the towel shelves in the bathroom. The bed covers feel rough also. Decor is very outdated!

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. There are plans to remodel the hotel in the near future and I will update our website on this timeline. I will review your other concerns with the hotel team.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed there last january, everything was just fine, special mention to the staff. There are a couple good places across the freeway to have a beer or eat, although they have their own restaurant. See you guys again this coming June 2nd.

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Antonio I
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank your for your kind words concerning your past stay with us. I look forward to your return in June. I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip to Houston.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

for one or two nights acceptable. but a longer stay would be not recommended. needs total Renovation.
breakfast is awful, rooms are heavy noisy due to the highway, clean but needs all an update. aircon working, but pretty loud.

Room tip: ask for a room away from the highway, otherwise you can not sleep
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

I have read your comments about your stay with us and I apologize that we did not meeting your expectations. I will work to improve the guest experience with my in house team as it i our goal to provide a pleasant stay for all guest. Thank you for your feedback.